Ep 61: The Attack

En başından başla

Cole: He's been reading those Ninjago history books all day.

Jane: Ugh, I don't get those two. We finally get a victory and they choose to celebrate by dorking out instead of doing something cool?

(She gasps and takes the Time Blade from Y/n)

Y/n: Hey!

Jane: Let's run straight at each other and see if this will slow us down before we collide.

Y/n: No, your not doing that!

(Jane laughs as she runs around with the Time Blade in hand while Y/n chaces after her. In another room, Lloyd tells Wu about his progress)

Lloyd: I really think I'm starting to get the hang of this whole Master thing. So then I come storming in on my jet, maintaining a low altitude for tactical benefits, and I just completely overwhelm the snake-army-samurai-fighter-whatever-they-are. You know, until they leapt into our vehicles and crashed. Fast forward, the Blade ends up in the sand. And General What's-His-Face... 

Misako: Lloyd, dear, perhaps it would be better to tell him your amazing story when he can— Oh!

(Lloyd accidentally knocks over her tray of tea)

Lloyd: ...slow all them down like a bunch of slugs, and whoosh! We fly out of there. Pretty amazing, right?

(Wu snores)

Lloyd: Huh?

Misako: I'll make some more tea.

Lloyd: Mom?

Secret Headquarters

(The Time Twins berates Blunck and Raggmunk for their failed mission) 

Acronix: You lost the Time Blade.

Krux: We had the Time Blade, and now we do not have the Time Blade.

Acronix: Why?

Krux: Because you dolts lost it.

Acronix: To a bunch of kids.

Krux: Kids!

Blunck: It was the Blue Ninja. He came flying in on some weird, super-fast bike.

Raggmunk: I definitely want to get one.

Blunck: So I did the whole time bubble thing.

Raggmunk: He did do the whole time bubble thing. So did I.

Acronix: You used the Time Blade?

Krux: You were not given permission to use the Time Blade.

Acronix: Because you do not know how to use the Time Blade.

Krux: Because if you knew how to use the Time Blade, you would not have lost the Time Blade!

Raggmunk: Now that I think about it, maybe we didn't use the Time Blade.

Blunck: Yeah, I don't think we did.

Acronix: You use the Time Blade, lose the Time Blade, then lie about using and losing the Time Blade.

Raggmunk: Okay, yes, true, but we have come up with a way to get it back.

Blunck: We lure all the ninja here by telling them we'll trade the Blade for Cyrus Borg.

Krux: We need Cyrus Borg. Without his apparatus, my plan won't work.