Chapter 7: The Pool, The Detective, and The Psycho

You got a pretty good sleep until you were rudely awoken. There was a loud ruckus coming from down the hall. probably Sherlock, and some crazy experiment.

"Sherlock," you began as you sat up. "There are people trying to sleep." No response. The flat was still dark, and you cold vaguely make out someone standing the hall. "Sherlock? John?" You were getting a bit creeped out now. you stood up, and your eyes started to adjust. you looked at the figure in the hall. A man most likely too short to be Sherlock, and too tall to be John.

"Sorry, honey they aren't here." When the man spoke you felt a chill crawl up your spine. That Scottish accent was all too familiar.

"No," you whispered," No, no, no it can't be you. It can't."

"Oh, but it is," his voice was velvet smooth, but was cold and harsh. He began walking toward you. You felt your feet trying to pull you backwards as far away from him as possible. You refused to back away. He stopped inches from your face you could feel the fear consume your mind. All the memories coming back a second time tonight.your hands began to shake as he leaned forward.

"Its time for some fun, Swan." his dripped with venom, and you couldn't control your self any longer. You took a step back away from him. "What's wrong? Are you scared?" Another step back. "I just want to have a little fun." Another step back. "You used to be so much fun." You took another step back, and ran into the wall. There was no where for you to go. Moriarty had a grin plastered over his face. " Your little boy friend isn't here to save you. What a shame. i would have liked to see him try, and stop me." he had turned his back to you, and you took the chance to grab a book on the desk next to you. It didn't do you much good Moriarty was too fast. In a second he had turned back around and grabbed the book out of your hand. He pushed you against the wall with an arm over your throughout. "DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME!!" He yelled, and threw you to the floor. You crashed into the side of the coffee table , and fell to the floor. He began walking over to you again.

"SHERLOCK!" You shouted hoping he might be somewhere close.

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone shout, but their voice sounded distant. "(Y/N)," you heard someone shout again this time you could hear it more clearly, but it wasn't Sherlock. The scene began to fade as you woke up.

You sat up shaking, and sweating. It was just a dream just another nightmare that's all. You hoped you were right, and began to lie down again when you heard John shout your name.

"What is it John?" You asked as you stood up, and began walking toward his room. John walked out of his room, but not alone. He was accompanied by a tall man dressed in all black who was holding a gun to the doctors head. You stood frozen in shock.

"(Y/n), go get out of-" he was cut short by a blow to the back of his head from the butt of the gun. He fell to his knees. You started forward to help him, but were stopped by a strong hand that grabbed you from behind. You began to shout, but were cut short when another hand covered your mouth. You kicked, and struggled, but it was no use whoever grabbed you was too strong.

"You didn't think you could run from me forever, did you?" You could feel your captures breathe on your neck as he spoke. When he did you immediately recognized the man as nine other than Moriarty. You struggled even harder against his grip."You still have fire. Don't worry I'll fix that quick." He said before removing his hand from your mouth. As soon as he did you screamed.

"SHERLO-" the hand clamped over your mouth again this time with a rag. You immediately felt woozy.

"Oh, don't worry you'll see him soon enough." Then you lost consciousness.

Time skip

You began to wake up when you felt someone drag you to your feet. You were still drowsy, and we're having trouble standing up, and seeing things clearly. You could hear people talking, and smelled... Chlorine? That was odd. Why did you smell chlorine, and where are you? Then you remembered Moriarty at the flat. You began panicking again, and started to struggle feebly against whoever had a hold of you. You opened your mouth to scream only to realize there was a gag in your mouth. What a night you told someone about your past and now here it comes to bite you in the butt. After a moment you stopped struggling not wanting to waste the little energy you have. You were dragged to your feet, and dragged toward the sound of the voices. Your senses began coming back to you, and you could feel the tight grip of someone's hands holding your arms behind your back. That smell was definitely chlorine, and the concrete was damp under your feet. You must be in a pool that is the only logical explanation, but why would Moriarty bring you to a pool? To drown you? No, that wasn't his style. There's something else going on here that you didn't know about. You tried to focus your eyes on your surroundings, but only got blobs of grey, white, red, and blue. It reminded you of Fourth of July back home when everything was decorated in celebration against, well, the very people your with now. How ironic.

Since your vision was failing you, you decided to focus on what you heard. You couldn't distinctly make out the voice of Moriarty talking to someone else, but their voice was to far away to hear properly. After a moment there was silence. Your vision came around shortly, and you learned the place you were in looked like an empty storage closet.

You couldn't help but wander what was going on. Where was John? What did Moriarty want? These questions raced through your mind as time ticked by slowly.

"(Y/nnnnnn)," Moriarty called cheerfully. The man holding you removed the gag, and began dragging you out the door. You began squirm under his grip hoping that you just might be able to get away. You didn't. The man threw you out the door, and shut it behind him. You caught the fall with your hands scrapping them along the rough floor. You shakily got up to your knees when you froze. Sherlock, and John were in front of you staring in shock. You tried today something but no words would come out of your mouth. You tried to stand, but were pushed back to the ground by how could only be Moriarty. You heard the click of a gun behind your head, and froze.

"You two might be ready to die," said Moriarty his voice dangerously calm. "But are you ready to take her with you?"

Hey guys sorry that was such a short crappy chapter,but ice been having trouble deciding how I wanted this scene to play out, and I've had horrible writers block sorry. I will try and update soon.
TS