||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Comenzar desde el principio

" Are you feeling concerned for them that they didn't take anything with them or they didn't killed a person also " abhyant asked sarcastically taking steps towards her while ayushree took a back step with it .

" NO, not like that . It just they came and went away this suddenly " ayushree said and shrugged her shoulders and continued to take back steps.

" yah , yah they have to inform you first before going. Right?" Abhyant said with sarcasm while ayushree pouted hearing his comment and turned her face otherside trying to show that she didn't like his sarcasm on her .

"Hogya ?" Abhyant asked feeling amaze with her behaviour. He is seeing her childish behaviour after a long time last time she behaved like this when she was pregnant.

"Sorry " ayushree whispered breaking his thoughts.

" better" abhyant said just then they heard zubair, security head voice.

" sir " they both walked walked towards him . Zubair stood outside the store with guards behind him .

" Everything is clear " zubair said while abhyant nodded his head and they walked to parking lot of mall . A guard escorted ayushree to the car while abhyant was talking something with zubair.

After sometime abhyant entered the car and took his seat beside ayushree while a driver was driving them back to mansion . Ayushree noticed a sudden distress on his face , a feeling to ask raised in her heart .

" Sab theek hain na ?" Ayushree asked but got nothing in response and they are back to their original life again. Ignoring eachother existence and just being parent only.

The car entered inside the mansion . Abhyant cane out from the car while ayushree also came following behind him . As they entered the living room many noises are coming from there . Ayushree saw the whole singhanias are sitting and talking , shekhawat family were also there .

All noticed their presence before they could ask anything abhyant dragged ayushree with him

All noticed their presence before they could ask anything abhyant dragged ayushree with him . Ayushree was in shocked, before she could stop abhyant they already entered the lift .

" first look miksha then you can do whatever you want to" abhyant answered her unasked question. Ayushree quickly agreed with him . As they lift stopped at their floor ayushree went to look miksha while abhyant walked to their room .

" is this how a singhania Bahu behaves , no greetings nothing" Anjali shekhawat taunted . Pravati dadi (sister of uma singhania) signed her daughter to keep shut .

" Unki saas Ko nahin padi hain toh hamen kyon tension leni chahie" Priyanka bua said not leaving any chance to degrade singhania Bahus . Just then dhriti with some butlers entered the living room with snacks and juice.

" aur yaha dekho ekk bahu ko tameez nahi hain ki bado samne pallu rakhna chaiye sarr par , aaj kal ki ladkiyon mein toh laaj sharam naam ki kohi cheez nahi hain " Anjali shekhawat continued her taunting session seeing their is no pallu on dhriti head and navya head . Sensing the drama is going to continue for more time men's walked out from their.