❛ 𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 ❜ | 𝑨𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬 *smut*

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘: Andrew DeLuca x reader ♡
𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤: *SMUT*

His eyes were on you the whole time, you pretended not to notice, but that wasn't possible.

“Dr. DeLuca, I already told you that you can’t look at me like that at work" you say as you drag him into a call room. He smirks at you. “Yes, exactly that, I mean, I would like to do my best during my internship, and you distract me like this” you say chuckling as he presses a small kiss on your lips. "We have rules" you added.

"Fuck the rules, you're so hot when you're focused on work" he says smiling. “And I can't help but thinking about you and how much I want you” his face was just a few inches from yours, you looked at him biting your lower lip slightly.

"But if you continue to look at me like this now it will be more difficult to stop" he said, his eyes focused on your lips.

“Oh, you were doing this the whole time” you put your arms around his neck. He chuckled softly and then started to kiss your neck. You sighed and giggled, reaching his hair with your hands.

You and Andrew had only recently started dating, but there was so much tension between you.

“Wait a second” you say as you walk away to lock the door. Then you return focusing on him and start kissing him again. He deepens it letting his tongue enter into your mouth and intertwining with yours. He kisses good as hell. Before you realized it he slowly pushed you against the wall. He pulled away from you for a moment to take off his shirt, you smiled at him as you looked at his abs. You run your hands over his chest as he starts kissing you again, his hands on your hips. You let out a soft moan as his lips were placed on your neck again.

“Damn, I can't believe I'm doing this” you whispered as you took off your shirt and he smiled at you.

"Oh why not?" he asked as he held you closer. You smiled keeping to look at him as you could feel his erection pressing against you. He left a small kiss where your bra doesn't cover.

"We should become used to this, after all it's a part of every doctor's career here" he said smirking as yoy chuckled. He slid his fingers down your stomach, reaching the hem of your pants and ending up on the inside of your panties. You let out a gasp when you felt his fingers starting to massage softly and then slowly going inside you. You let your head fall behind when you felt him going deeper, causing you more moans. He felt that you were already wet, still massaging your clit and looking at you smirking. He moves his fingers inside you again before sliding them out, running them over his lips, into his mouth. You panted as you looked at him, your breathing becoming more intense. Now your desire was as hard as his.

He took off his pants leaving them somewhere on the floor, he did the same thing with you and then picked you up. You put your legs around his waist and gigglee softly as you kissed his neck, after that he gently placed you on the bed.

"You're so hot" he whispered to you when he got on top of you.

"Oh, that's you" you said kissing his lips again. You put your hands through his hair and bite his lip lightly into the kiss. He squeezes one of your breasts, motioning to remove your bra. You let out a soft moan as he continues to grope you, then you took it off. His lips slipped on your chest, continuing to tease you by biting gently your nipple, you let out some moans and sighs when you felt him reaching your stomach. He took off your panties then looked at you.

"Damn, you're perfect" he said smirking even more. He licked your delicate spot to tease you more, his tongue touching your clit.

"Mmh..." you moaned more feeling a shiver that reached your entire body.

He kisses you one more time before getting up to take off his boxers and retrieve a condom from his pocket. You looked at him up and down, then stopping your gaze lower and smirking. When he focuses on you again he kisses you intensely squeezing you and finding his way inside you, going pretty hard. This made you starting to moan louder.

“Aah- God...” the more you felt him speed up, the more the pleasure took over you, you tried to hold back your moans in vain. “Andrew…” You kept panting, you tried to put your hand over your mouth fearing that someone could hear you, but he stopped you.

"Don't care if someone hears us" he smirks as he runs his hand around your hair, holding them delicately, and you smile sighing. "And please do not ever try to stop that sweet sound again" your eyes met keeping the contact for a few good seconds, your moans didn't stop.

"Sì piccola, così" (Yes baby, just like that) he whispered as he kept going with the same pace. You gasp after hearing his comment in Italian. You didn't know anything about that language yet, but you swore you would learn it one day.

A groan escaped from his mouth for the feeling of being inside you, he looked at your pleasured face, you couldn't help letting out some other loud moans as he kept with his last thrusts deeper. "Sei bellissima cazzo, e mia" (So beautiful,  fuck, mine) he whispered again. You smiled hearing him.

"Holy fuck" you panted heavily. He was kissing the lower part of your neck and your shoulder. You hold onto his back tightly as you had reached the peak of your orgasm. “A-Andrew…” your moans filled the room, now you felt like you were about to come. He squeezed your breasts again as he increased and after a little you came all around him, feeling much better.

Once he was done he let himself laying down next to you, giving you a soft kiss on your shoulder.

“I've never thought my internship would be this enjoyable” you said chuckling, he laughs softly, both still breathing heavily.

“It will be even better” he kissed you softly putting his hand on your cheek as you looked at each other still laying down.