⋆⋅ 42 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I LOVED CAR DRIVES, so much to the point i get sad when i reach my destination. I like looking out the window and watching as the trees blur by, while music blasts on the speakers.

Something about being confided by a space so small but so lively was incredible to me.

Music played a big part in it as well. I always liked music. Without it i don't think i would be able to function properly, it truly sets the mood no matter where you are.

"You excited?." Eli asks, going to reach for the volume to turn the music down.

I quickly swat his hand away from the volume, and send him a scowl.

"I guess so" I shrug. "I've never been to a drive in movie."

"Me either." Miguel said from the back seat.

I looked over my shoulder at him and sent him a small smile, before looking back out the window beside me.

"Seriously?." Sam asked Miguel in shock.

He laughed with a grin. "I mean i've never physically watched a movie in my car so..."

"Hey there is a first for everything!." Demetri chimed."Anyways do you guys think Elvis is on mars?."

The rest of the car ride was full of constant bickering from everyone but mostly Demetri. By the time we reached the movie screening the topic of conversation had landed on something about how the moon isn't real.

"I call bullshit!." I say threateningly, turning around a sending a harsh look at Demetri for even remotely telling me the moon isn't real.

"Oh c'mon Willow think about it. The moon could very easily be a projection." He says.

"Of what?! my ass?." I scoff. "if it's fake then how the hell did that guy walk on the moon?."

"It was a hoax! it was all fake!." He yells back.

"You're fake! and your resources are even more of a hoax then your stupid theory." I say pointing a finger at his face. The car starts laughing in small giggles but i'm too intrigued in me and Demetris conversation to keep the laughter alive.

He gasps. "You did not!."

"Oh yes i did." I retorted.

The car comes to halt and me and demetri's conversation is cut short.

Eli puts the car in park and slowly turns to me to ask if it's okay for him to turn down the music. I nod with a small smile.

"I'm gonna go get us some snacks, that way we can actually enjoy the movie." He grins, before asking everyone in the car what they want.

He doesn't ask me what i want and i almost dragged him back to the car by his mohawk to be petty. But i didn't.

I would've a few months ago though.

"So..." Sam says. "What's up with you two?." I hum in confusion, looking over my shoulder at her.

Her eyes move from me to Eli at the snack booth, and i already know what she's asking me without actually asking it.

"I don't know." I state.

"So you like him?." Miguel asks me.

Demetri laughs at Miguel's question. "Are you kidding? She loves him-"

"Woah there, i wouldn't say love." I cut in.

Sam crosses her arms smugly before looking me up and down. "Well then what would you call it?."