⋆⋅ 27 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

MY HEAD POUNDED against my soft pillow, any small sound sending a sharp pain behind my eyes.

"Wake your ass up!." Kai said jumping on my bed. The door swung open as Blue decided to join in on the chaos aswell.

"Kai leave me alone." I groan into my pillow. My body begged to stay engulfed in the warmth around me, any source of movement or effort felt like an instant reason to end it all.

"I know last night you came home drunk and all because your breath was so horrendous i could smell it all the way from my room."

I roll my eyes at his ways of lying and over reacting.

"But you need to get up." He huffed, body slamming into the left over space on my bed beside me.
"Plus, mom already left for work."

I feel a dip in the bed, before the feeling of paws digging into my back let me know Blue is laying on top of me.

"Even the dog is telling you to get up." I roll my eyes beneath the closed blinds of my own eyelids. It's taking everything in me right now to not scream in my pillow.

I groan again before kicking myself off the bed and getting up. Blue follows hot on my trail, Kai leaving my room while also reminding me to brush my teeth.

I walk into my bathroom, looking at the horrendous mess i call my face. I touch the skin of my cheek watching as the condensation of glitter and foundation rub off onto my finger.

I forgot to take off my makeup, again!.

I look down at Blue who smiles at me and has his tail going one hundred miles a minute.

"I look like a mess, huh?." I ask him, getting on to one knee and fluffing out his fur. Blue barks once, one un audible sound very close to a yawn.

"I'm guessing you agree." I smile, standing up and beginning to brush my teeth.

I don't exactly remember what happened last night, only small bits and pieces come back to me like making out with some guy and leaving the party with Eli. Hopefully by the end of the day some new information circulates but other then that for now i'm having a massive brain fart. I only remember getting into the car and Eli's apology, other then that my mind fell short.I don't even remember how i got to my bed, but i'm relying on kai to tell me later.

I brush through my hair before walking out of my room and down the steps. The socks on my feet slide against the wooden floor as the noise of paws following behind me continue down the steps.

"So... how was the party?." Kai said, throwing a granola bar at me, which i thankfully caught.

"I don't remember anything to be honest." I shrug, pulling back the granola bar wrapper and digging my teeth into the bar.

"Well you're just in luck!, because i had to witness you falling out of hawks car." My eyes widen.

"Did i actually-"

"I was being sarcastic." He said rolling his eyes. "What is it with you guys?, you hate each other one minute then you're best friends the next."

I take a seat at the table, the loud screech of the chair follows his question. "It's complicated." I shrug.

Kai smirks evilly, and he doesn't have to say anything for me to know exactly what he's thinking.

"Ew! gross. Never." My voice muffles against the granola bar.

He looks at me deviously before running over to the couch with blue. "Say what you want, i have eyes."

...

"Hey." I smiled at the boy in front of me, his lips twisting into a happy grin.

"Hey." He gestures for me to come in, as the door shuts behind me.

"How have you been?."

"Standing." I nod with a laugh at miguel as my eyes scan the room.

"i guess Johnny knew what he was doing."

The boy hisses in disagreement as he takes a seat. "I don't know. He may have got me walking again but he might just cut off my head next." I laugh as i take a seat opposite to him.

"So... why did you want me to come over?." I ask.

I was planning to lay in bed all day, but when miguel called me to come over i felt the need to comply. He was my only friend willing to talk to me, i wanted to make sure he knew i was there for him.

"Well one, last night you sent me a bunch of random letters without any context. I was really confused it sounded like you were having a stroke." He points out. "And two, if i tell you you can't get mad at me."

My eyes widen. "I can't promise that."

He huffs out a breath nervously before letting his words spill. "I may have told johnny you would be willing to join the new dojo he's making against cobra kai, and Brooke may just be there too."

My face flattens.

"Willow i am so fucking sorry i shouldn't have said you were going to cause now he's very excited for you to be his student again, and he-."

"He's making another dojo?." I cut him off.

"Mhm. Wait you're not mad?."

I think about it for a second before ultimately deciding i'm not. Recently i have been looking for something to occupy my anger, and karate feels like something that could help in this moment.

"No, i'll join." I nod.

He gasps excitedly. "Thank god!, i thought i was going to have to break the news to johnny."

The conversation falls short as a comfortable silence engulfs us.

"When are you coming back to school?."I ask lightly, turning over to face him on the couch.

"In two days."

I can't imagine how scared he must be. Returning to the place that almost ruined his life. It was beyond me to do anything that miguel is currently doing, far beyond my capability. But if i knew one thing about miguel it's that he's smart and very brave.

He is going to be fine.

"Are you scared?." I ask, leaning in closer.

He lets out a huff, the seize in his chest growing as he lets out a breath of air. "I'm not sure. I don't know what it's going to be like, or how things are going to play out. I'm just praying everyone is civil again."

"I doubt it, every week has been new havoc. I can hardly catch a break and i'm not even in a dojo."

Miguel laughs as his head shakes, his eyes lingering to the carpet in-front of us.

"Hopefully some things start to change."

I nod a small smile tugging at the corner of my lips. "Hopefully."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆