⋆⋅ 38 ⋅⋆

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

[THREE]

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
  ɪ ʟ ʟ  
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

A LOT HAS HAPPENED since i last talked to you. I was almost killed, i was kissed, i had kissed back, and i had forgiven.

I've learned to forgive more then i have anything else. A lot has happened since i first moved here, both good and bad. Yet i feel better.

Everything is turning out, only now i say goodbye.

A person i had confided in, argued with, and forgiven now going away.

Saying goodbye was hard, and part of me hates how most of the time she spent here wasn't with me. But i have no choice.

"You sure you're going to be okay?." Brooke asks me with a small smile. I roll my eyes at her stupidity.

It felt good having us just feel like us again. It was like déjà vu, a feeling i had never realized i had missed so much.

Things are different between us now, but that doesn't mean she is any less of a person then she was when i first moved here.

She is my only sense of normality around here.

My exit sign.

I let out a breath of air before looking back up at her. Johnny had already said his goodbyes not caring much since he's convinced he's going to see her again soon.

But me, i may never.

The thought brings immediate pain to my gut, a harsh slice to the chest.

It was weird standing in-front of her in an airport knowing there was no changing what was about to happen. What i was about to lose.

I'm about to say something, but when her eyes catch onto my sympathetic ones, she quickly changes the mood. I've known Brooke long enough to know this is shattering her, but she'd rather smile then cry.

"Do you think she'll come back?." She said in hopes to change the cloudy feel of heaviness hanging above us.

It's been only a week since the fight at Sams house, and everyone had been in shambles since.

Della apparently went m.i.a, after her mother found out she was almost convicted of attempted murder. No police were involved, but word spread quickly about her short temper.

Rumour is she's dealing with professional help, but yet that's only talk.

She'll show her face again. Some day.

"I don't know." I shrug. "If she does hopefully her plan isn't to kill me."

Brooke laughs at my words, the two suitcases beside her feet showing how easy it is to pack up your life and move things so quickly. Her life for the last six months have been pushed into those two boxes, so much has happened and yet it's not going to matter anytime soon.