⋆⋅ 13 ⋅⋆

*Remember to comment and vote!! It keeps me motivated <3*

ɪ ʟ ʟ
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

MY EYES CLOSED TIREDLY as I exited the hospital.

I leave with 10 stitches to the back of my neck, something I didn't have when I showed up here. Part of me was mad and angry, maybe even frustrated. I didn't know what I did for Della to hate me so much she wanted to hurt me. But whatever it was must have been something worth while.

My head was basically throbbing in pain. Every slight movement of the eye, every loud sound, every thought I had sent a painful shock to my brain. The drugs I was given slowly wearing out, my eyes not awake enough to stay open.

"Where's Kai?." I asked, Walking out of the hospital. The automatic doors opening, letting the cool breeze swoosh past us.

Mom huffs, "At home with the babysitter."

Wind gusts around me, the chilling feeling flushing my cheeks. "Which one?, the one with that nasty wart on her face or the one I caught using my perfume?."

"Wart." She says rolling her eyes.

I hiss, "yikes."

A silence falls on the conversation, the only sound being the cars parking around us, and the gravel being kicked beneath my sneakers.

"I don't want you near that girl."Mom interrupted. The car keys jingled in her hand, the outside air cooling the burning of my neck.

Ever since Mom found out about the situation, I could sense the unsettling feeling she was currently dealing with.

I let out a breath.

I know mom is right, it's what any mother would do in that situation. She's worried about me, she knows I can defend myself but sometimes defence isn't always something that can make you win.

"I will." The car came into view, as the door unlocked with a loud click. I stepped inside, making sure not to rest my neck against the head seat just yet.

"I'm being serious willow. That girl is no good and if she causes problems with you again, you tell me." She looks over at me with those over protective mom eyes, pleading for me to understand.

"Mom i get you want to be there for me, but I don't know if stepping in would be enough. I know you just want to be a good mother, and you are." I look over at her. "But Mom I'm not little anymore, I'll be okay."

Her eyes soften as she sinks into her seat, nodding once in understanding.

"Willow," She mentions.

"Mhm?."I look back down at the hands in my lap.

"I will only feel okay knowing you are no longer doing karate." My chest sinks.

But what about Brooke?, what about Miguel and Aisha?, what about making fun of Eli?.

My stomach forms a bottomless pit. I know she's right, cobra Kai isn't a safe place, but at the same time karate made me happy.

"Like leave karate forever?." I ask in disbelief. Suddenly it feels hard to swallow, my head spinning nonstop.

She shakes her head at my words , "No. Just Cobra Kai."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

My wet hair is in a messy bun and my oversized t-shirt indulging my bare legs.

I hummed the melody of the song blasting in my ears, as my hands drew more sketches in my sketchbook.