⋆⋅ 10 ⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ  
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

TREES ROLLED PAST THE vehicle. The light tapping of rain hitting the sunroof and windows filled the silence around us.

"Where do you live?." Hawk asked, the car coming to a red light.

"Just drive. I'll tell you when to turn." I lay my head against the passenger seat, my damp hair sticking to the bare skin of my cheek.

I look at myself through the side door mirror wondering, what the hell went so wrong for me to end up here.

I sigh, leaning my head further in the cushion behind me. My eyes shutting as I take in the air around me.

The car smelled like how I expected it too. It smelt like Eli, a fresh minty cologne of some sort.

"So... how do you know my sister?." Kai asked from the back seat. I opened my eyes making sure I didn't miss a street or upcoming turn. "Do you go to school together?." I look to my left to see Eli smirking.

"Yeah, I see her after school too." He smiles sarcastically. "We just can't get enough of each other."

"So you guys are like..."

I look over my shoulder sending Kai a deadly scowl. "no." I turn back to the front seat, "we train at cobra Kai."

I start watching as a road we need to turn left appears. "Turn left two streets ahead."

Eli nods, before driving for a few minutes then turning.

"How do you get your hair like that?." Kai questions innocently after a few seconds.

"Hairspray and gel." Eli shrugs, his elbow slightly grazing mine. "I could help you get one if you want."

I look to the left sending hawk a 'Are you fucking kidding me' face. He laughs as Kai gasps.

"Oh my god! Yes! I've always wanted a Mohawk."

"You aren't getting a Mohawk." I interrupt.

"Willow can I please get a Mohawk!." My eyes shift to Kai.

"No." I state blandly.

"But willow!, Eli has one!." Kai's face pulls into a frown. "And Eli's hair is badass."

Eli laughs form the front seat. "Thanks dude , but call me hawk." He brings his hand into a fist bump from behind for Kai to bump. "Your sister only calls me Eli."

"It's your name isn't it?." I look back out of the window in-front of me. The windshield wipers clearing the drops of water falling from the sky.

"Not anymore." He stiffens.

"Turn right." He listens, one hand turning the vehicle to the right as the other sits on the hand rest beside him.

"Why did you change it?." Kai says, unzipping his backpack and pulling out a bag of jolly rancher's I had packed him this morning.

"It wasn't me anymore." He looks back at me with a tense expression.

"Do you want me calling you hawk?." I asked, looking over at him with sincerity. I think I caught him off guard because when he looked in my direction the car slightly lost balance for a few seconds.

"Woah, keep your eyes on the road!." Kai says grabbing onto both me and hawks seat from behind.

Hawk quickly grabbed the wheel continuing to drive. He let out a breath before looking back at me then the road.