⋆⋅ 01 ⋅⋆

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

[ONE]

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

ɪ ʟ ʟ

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

THE FEELING OF A first day didn't excite me anymore like it used too. I don't put on my pretty pleated skirts, or stay up at night giddy to see what tomorrow brings.

If anything it kinda just felt like I was being dragged back into the pits of hell.

It was boring. I just stood awkwardly at the front of the classroom, telling people why I was where I was and why my life was so sad.

It was quite embarrassing now that I think about it. Believing everyone I had met over the years would keep in touch through thick and thin.

How foolish could I have been?.

Me?

Friends?.

I only ever had one. And she was ripped away from me in an instant.

I was done with it. Why make friends to just hurt both them and myself in the future.

"Why aren't you excited!." Mom chimes as I walk down the stairs. A gloomy look on my face, my baggy black cargo pants and a tight black graphic tank top my outfit for today.

"Just tired." I shrug with a small smile, walking to the kitchen and taking a seat beside my ten year old brother at the table.

"You look disgusting." Kai said watching me. I give him a mocking smile, before picking up a strawberry from his plate and plopping it into my mouth. "Bitch."

"Kai Roland Akio, You better get some tape for that mouth before I shut you up myself!." He slaps my hand away too late as mom continues to lecture him about his mouth.

"Okay I'm sorry. I won't say it again." Kai rolls his eyes at me as I give him a know it all smirk. He sticks his tongue out at me as mom enters the kitchen, quickly looking back down at his plate of food.

"Willow do you have you're backpack?." I hum in response, finishing my last few bites of food, heading into the kitchen and putting my plate in the sink.

"Okay great!, Kai you done?"

He continued eating at the pancakes on his plate. "No not y-"

Mom cut him off grabbing her keys from the front as I slipped on my converse.

"Okay perfect! Let's go."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Pulling up to west valley I watch as students head inside the building, chatting with their friends and laughing at the others who engage with them.

Part of me is envious about their relationships. Being able to stay somewhere long enough to keep a friend, even a boyfriend.

"I know you're nervous." Mom says placing her hand on my bouncing leg from the front seat. "But this will be good for you. I have a good feeling about this place."