10 - Ten - Sam Wood's Point Of View.

While lying on the bed, I heard Reid return, but the issue was, someone else accompanied him. A woman. I could hear her voice, and her laughs made my skin crawl. Beyond that, something settled in my stomach. Anger.

Getting out of the bed, I ventured out of the bedroom and down the hall. Stopping right before the kitchen. Reid's senses were better than I thought. He was quick to figure out I was there.

"Samuel, you're finally awake now?" he said, as he came around the corner. He looked at the frown on my face and chuckled. "She's only a coworker."

Stepping around him, I made my way into the kitchen. I felt her eyes rake over me as I walked in.

"No wonder Reid fell off the face of the earth. You're quite the catch," she said, and I caught the scent of her pheromones. Fresh peaches filled my nose, and I could taste it. My body responded to her pheromones. My coffee scent flooded out into the room.

Her scent was that of a dominant Alpha. But that wasn't all that surprising. Reid's scent wrapped around the room quickly.

"Relax Reid, you don't need to do that. I can smell your pheromone warning on him from here," she chuckled. "Besides, I have my recessive Alpha at home. Alex would love him, though, if you ever think about sharing."

"Hannah. Go home. I don't have the patience to deal with you anymore," Reid said politely.

"Hmm. I think what you mean is that while he's rutting, you're hiding him away to yourself because someone else will want him, and that's just unacceptable to you. Trust me, Reid, I know," she said, smiling at him before she turned to me and spoke. "It was lovely to meet you finally, Doctor Woods. Come visit me in HR. I can tell you all kinds of embarrassing childhood—-"

"Hannah," he said, with a warning in his voice.

"I got it, geez Reid. Stop rushing me." she laughed, standing up, and I watched Reid show her out. He closed the door, flipped the lock, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Ugh. I thought she would never leave Samuel. Do you know how hard I am? How hard it was not to bend you over this table while you smell this good," Reid said, coming over and smiling at me, before he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, my heart racing. His hands moved down my body, and I felt myself getting aroused. His lips left mine, and he moved down to my neck, leaving soft kisses behind.

"I didn't like her here." I muttered, not really sure why I said that out loud, but Reid heard me. He paused his kisses and spoke, his lips brushing against my skin.

"No? Her pheromones did nothing for you?"

"Her pheromones stimulated me, yes, but that is because of the rut. She isn't my type."

"Ah, right? You hate us dominant Alpha's."

"Not all of them. There are a few I can stand." I whispered, running my fingers down his bare chest.

"Is that so?" he asked, and smirked.

"Are you finally going to pay attention to me, Mr Clarke?" I asked, ready to pounce on the damn man.

"All night long, Samuel."

"A threat or a promise?" I asked. I needed to know.

"A guarantee, Samuel. When I'm done, you'll feel empty without my cock in you," he said, his voice licking its way down my spine and stimulating all my pleasure senses. He walked towards the bedroom, and I followed him. I wanted what he could give me.

He unbuttoned his pants inside the bedroom and I watched as he slipped them down his tanned legs. His pheromones were filling the air and clouding my head. My body was reacting to his pheromones, and I gave in to them. The coconut and lime scent was more and more delightful every time I breathed it in. My pheromones flooded my mouth, and I licked my lips. Reid looked up at me and spoke.