08 - Eight - Sam Wood's Point Of View.

Reid came back later, and I was lounging on the couch, on one of his shirts and in my boxers. That was it. I hadn't been able to figure out the AC unit, so this was the next best thing.

"Doctor Connell gave me a higher strength suppressant for you to take. He thinks your rut cycle might be stronger this time, because I exposed you to mine."

I ignored him. Not because I was trying to be rude, but because I was trying not to demand that he fuck me until I pass out.

"Have you eaten anything, Samuel?"

"No."

"Are you hungry?"

"I could eat."

He walked to the back bedroom, where he dumped me before, and he was gone for a few minutes before he came back, only in sweatpants.

"Put more clothing on." I hissed.

"I'm far more covered than you are."

"Do you not seem to understand that I'm burning through suppressants and am reacting to your pheromones?"

Reid shrugged and walked back to the kitchen. He started cooking something, and I watched him the entire time. He plated the food and called me to come sit down.

"Before I even entertain the idea of you wanting me to fuck you again, you're going to eat. You recessive Alpha's like to go off food while in a rut," Reid said, as he set food down in front of me as I sat down.

"Thank you."

He sat down with half of the food and started eating. I watched him as I pushed the food around that he made. I brought the fork to my mouth and ate a few bites while he was watching me.

"Samuel. You need to eat."

"I am." I huffed.

"Now. A moment ago you were playing with it."

"Whatever." I hummed, shoving another bite in my mouth. Whatever he made had rice, veggies, and meat. The spices were nice, too.

"Why is it you recessive Alphas go off eating for your ruts?"

"Our ruts are infrequent, so we don't rely on a monthly or bimonthly date. It just happens when it happens. Food is a distant thought."

"Eat more."

"I don't feel like it."

"You made sure I ate and drank enough. I'm going to do the same for you, Samuel."

"Tsk. Unnecessary."

"You still need to eat and drink. It will be harder on your body to recover if you neglect to give it the things it needs." Reid said,

"I'm pretty sure I know that," I said flatly.

"Then eat." Reid demanded.

"I said, I don't feel like it." I hissed.

"Then I don't feel like helping you with your rut, Samuel."

"Excuse you?"

"You heard me, Samuel."

I set the fork down and stood up. I took the plate to the counter and set it there.

"Thank you for the food. I'm going home."

"Samuel, that isn't wise." Reid said, still eating his dinner. "Bring me your dinner."

I picked the food back up and took it to the table. He pulled the chair out beside him and took the food from me when I held it out. "Sit."