No one could do it better

Hearing the words claim me was something that increased Hopes sex drive pretty impressively. She took a moment to look down Josies naked body and bites her lip at the sight. Being with woman was something she learned a little too late but fortunately not late enough, especially when it's with the right girl.

Her fingers trail down Josies body but make up they went as despite the temptation to go straight between the brunettes legs, her breasts were impossible not to get her hands all over. If the sex was going to be the best Josie has ever had then every interaction, every intention has to follow through with the same intent.

With this mindset the alpha started planting kisses all over the mates breasts. To Hopes delight they were so soft to kiss and run her tongue over. All she could hear was little moans from the girl below which could only be positive for her motives to take these hard nipples into her mouth.

"Hope for someone who has never had sexual experience with a girl, this is so fucking impressive" Josie admitted as her arousal were rapidly increasing and she had to spell the room so that no one could hear her moaning throughout the apartment. The simple idea of Lizzie and Penelope hearing her have sex with Hope Mikealson isn't a conversation she would like to have.

Hope of course was proud of herself and had that smirk when she knew that she is good at something. Of course it's a look that Josie had been custom to seeing whenever the Mikealson wanted to show off in training. Now that she thinks about it, the smirk only ever was shown if she was watching. That little detail made her smile and feel that little more special.

"Who says that isn't the only sexual experience I've had with a girl. I've had plenty of dreams of us doing things that would make me orgasm" Hope winked at Josie and though that's what the other girl meant, it was still a funny excuse to let the girl know about all them sex dreams she's been having.

Before Josie could even say anything, she felt her left nipple being taken into Hopes mouth which caused a more intense moan. Fuck it felt good knowing that that girl knew what she was doing and then some. There was no doubt in her mind that Hope could preform, considering there is very little that the girl can't do.

The skill started to come into it as the tongue of the Tribrid was teasing every angle of Josies left nipple. It then in transition started to becoming a much needed sucking force from Hope with there being every eager and long waited emotion behind of all this.

Josies right nipple starts to take the same treatment and remained hard for the one who is lucky enough to be able to suck on them. "Fuck Hope" Another moan unsurprisingly escapes her mouth and to follow on was her hands gripping on to the bed sheets to deal with the intense pleasure of it all.

After Hope had a good amount of time with Josies nipples, she gave her breasts a good grab and moved into kiss the brunette on the lips biting them in the mean time to add to the kinky side that was growing being around her mate. "You have a very impressive set there love, I have to admit I can get used to doing that alot more. I can't wait until I feel your lips on mine"

Josie wasn't sure if she ever heard Hope talk like this but god Damm did she love it. The way she talked about much her breasts were good for her made it all the more better. "Well I'm looking at your perfectly rounded breasts and I can't deny they have plagued my dreams for years. If only you knew about my struggles trying to keep my eyes off them"

There was a common understanding that both girls very much liked each others tits and honestly who could blame them. They were so gay for each other and finally Hope is able to free herself from dick. "I'm not done with you yet Saltzman. Your yet to cum for me and the alpha needs her prize"

Hope began making her way down Josies body as she was kissing every inch that was on show for her. The moment could only get better between them as after all this time, one girl can actually say they made the other orgasm. Josies legs start to spread both willingly and forcefully after feeling hands spread them apart along with a tongue slowly making its way towards the very wet entrance.

Everything had to be perfect because Hope was simply a perfectionist and when it came to the woman she loves, there is no denying that becomes more important. "Look how wet you are me babe, all this and I've only played with your cute little breasts"

There was a smirk growing on Hopes lips as she looked up towards her mate before indulging in everything the girl had to offer. If this is what heaven tastes like then there was no doubt that the auburn haired had definitely found it.

Her face was deep between Josies legs who was moaning for England with the amount of pleasure she is receiving right now. No one ever came close to sending her over the edge like this and if this is what she has to look forward to then life was beyond good.

It was like all the troubles that were going on outside the bedroom with Aurora hunting them down again, the police going after night ripper in Josie. Nothing bad even once came into their mind when both were engaged in a very long waited sexual masterpiece.

"More.....shit the way.....you" Josie could barely get her words out and that's exactly what Hope wanted when she is deep into eating out her girlfriend....I mean they said they love each other and are getting busy in bed together so why wouldn't they put a label on it.

Hopes tongue was doing circler motions over Josies wetness and gathering all her juices receiving a heavenly taste. She really hadn't experienced anything quite like this and was much better than anything she had to do with Landon. Just the thought of it made her gringe but with her mate it was like her own pussy is throbbing and can't control just how horny this making her.

"I hope your close Jo because it will be a little embarrassing if I cum before you when I'm the one doing all the work" When Josie heard that she couldn't help moaning between the laugh she had as it was so Hope to make a joke when she is literally about to orgasm all over her face.

"Any second my alpha, please let's just cum together it would be so cute" In that moment it was like the script was in place as both of the girls started to cum together. Hope had felt Josie juices all over her face and it was a sensation that she didn't know she needed till now.

Hopes panties were soaking and with that she moves a finger between her own legs and brings up towards Josies mouth so she could get a taste. Both of them were now indulging in each others cum with their eyes glowing the same colour. The lights in the apartment started to flicker and both were caught in a moaning ablise.

After they had finished, a much needed lying down next to each other was required as both were looking up at the lights flickering. "Any chance we caused that?" Josie laughed as she asked Hope not caring if they did. It was so a beautiful natural moment between them and it made her so happy.

"I think we did and just so you know, your pussy is heaven. My goodness Jo I might need to trap you in my bed and never let you leave" Hope says kissing her girls lips and smiles not remembering a time that she herself was ever this happy.

Their hands find each others and hold together with such a moment between them. "There's a chance I might just let that happen Hopey. You were born to be gay, trust me"