More than a pawn in a game of chest.

If you would have said that Hope and Lizzie would be going on a road trip after Alaric being in Hospital, Josie going on a suicide mission and both girls in the car wanting to kill one another then you would have been called crazy but that's exactly what love does. They both wanted Josie back safety though one was more likely to admit it than the other girl.

They had been driving for 30 minutes with Hope's hands on the wheel. Lizzie was trying to track down Josie with little spells but the brunette was a little more on the ball with it all. Hope on the other hand couldn't think of anything she could do to find Josie but maybe try get into the mindset of someone who was indeed searching for herself.

The blue muscle car Hope was driving in was running low on fuel so at the next pit stop it would give both girls enough time to recharge their batteries and come with a plan. The Tribrid pulls up a diner next to the gas station in which they would end up getting some much needed food.

They got inside and asked for a table for two. "Aww don't you two look cute together" The lady says who was probably no younger than sixty years old. Hope couldn't help but let a chuckle at the comment. "I came here because I had a appetite for food and I don't want to lose that with the idea of Barbie here being anything more than a sister shall we say" Hope said with a little grin and eyes that was suggesting the waitress should probably take on board what was being said.

"Ohh I'm so sorry miss, I mean to offend. Please have a seat and I'll be with you shortly" The waitress says to the both of them but once again Hope wasn't satisfied with what she was hearing. She looks into the old lady's eyes as she starts to compel her. "How about you go get that cute brunette over there to be my waitress"

Lizzie bashes her head against the table as Hope was getting what she wanted once more with compulsion and felt like she was never going to find Josie if they kept messing around like this. "Are you freakin kidding me right now. This isn't a excuse for you to start reading on random girls because you think they look like Josie"

Hope raised a eye brow at this comment as it wasn't something she was quite expecting from Lizzie right now. "What makes you think it's just feeding that I'll be doing to her and just blood she will be providing me with. Also for the reckon them looking like Josie is just a convenience, I can't help if they are hot aswell" Hope says with a smirk and winks at the bartender from a distance as she flicks her hair behind her ear trying to be seductive.

The young brunette waitress was blushing and there was no surprise considering Hope was beaming with confidence and a bad girl attitude. "God I want to vomit right now. I swear if we don't get out of here soon, I'll make sure my face is the last you want to see" Lizzie was losing the plot right now and seeing Hope flirting with her dinner was something she didn't want to see right now.

"Your face is already the last I want to see. I'd much rather see Josie's more" Hope without Humanity didn't seem to be afraid of expressing little thoughts in her head that she never would have said with it on. "Look Lizzie let's just get some food. You order something quick on the menu and I'll indulge In this cute innocent bartender that's approaching us now"

Hope compelled the waitress to meet her in the alleyway as she decides to follow her. Lizzie rolled her eyes and sat in the booth waiting for a side of chicken bites but a incoming text had made her drop her phone. The blonde was panicking as she saw a photo of Josie arms tied above her head and tape to cover her mouth. It appeared that someone had her and the text ready out afterwards. "Hey there blondie, you don't know me yet but I definitely got to know Josie and especially Hope, me and that girl have some history.....more so me and her father but same thing right?"

The message was left like that. It was meant to cause fear, pain, sadness as the person behind the kidnapping of Josie had planted the first piece of the chest board to a war that they are not ready for

yet.