Love is a dish best served hot, wild and sexy.

One kiss is all it takes and people can't help but feel awkward around Hope and Josie as they were lost in moment embracing each other's presence once again. "If you two are going to make out in the middle of us, can you atleast attempt to move it upstairs" Lizzie couldn't see that they were kissing but with the silence in the room and outside, it seemed pretty obvious.

Reluctantly the two love birds separated from each other just enough for Hope to see an unexpected face which caused her body to tense up. She walked past Josie while Lizzie and Mia both step inside the apartment with the door being locked behind them. The tension seemed to grow between Hope and Penelope in ways that it has never done before. "Penelope what are you doing here?" The Tribrid didn't like the idea of Josie's Ex being in the same room as her while she wasn't there.

"I came back to help Josie, I heard that she was in danger back in Europe as I heard about how you both have this prophecy because of your power and the fact it's most likely she's your mate", Penelope was still amazed how information like that can make its way across the word within a short space of time. The dark haired didn't want any unnecessary conflict building between her and the most powerful being in the world.

Hope didn't know what to think and for a moment jealous hit because she was afraid that Josie would end up going back to Penelope after all the years and the way she had just been left like she did. At the time Hope knew that the brunette deserved better and hoped that one day she could show just how much. "I'll be honest Penelope, I'm not sure I totally trust you after all them years and suddenly now you decide  to come back, it just doesn't sit right with me"

Josie looked at Hope and gave her a look as she wanted her to trust that she was someone who could be trusted. Lizzie also had her own opinions on Penelope but she stayed quiet because right now it seemed Hope had more to say to her than she did. "The girl can be trusted, I don't know why considering I never met her by I have this gut feeling that she is here to do good" Mia spoke up and get eye contact with Penelope which earned a smile of appreciation.

"I can understand why you wouldn't trust me and the timeline doesn't exactly help my case but I'll always want Josie to be safe, just like you do.....hell all of us do but I think you both should talk while the rest of us figure out what to do, isn't that right Lizzie?" Penelope says with a little smirk and Hope acknowledges her as she grabs hold of Josie's hand looking to take her upstairs but it was delayed when the brunette headed towards Lizzie to give her a hug. "God I'm glad your safe and thank you for everything that you have been doing. I'll talk with you soon but there's something I need to do first" Josie whispered the last part in Lizzies ear.

The blonde twin smiles as she embraced a much needed hug from Josie and eventually they let go of each other as the brunette grabs hold of Hope's hand making their way upstairs. Lizzie made her way to the kitchen to grab a drink without even asking which caused Penelope to roll her eyes and Mia to giggle a little at the girls reaction. "I'm going to assume by all the tension that you atleast dated one of the twins?" Mia asked Penelope and it caused the Darker haired girl to start laughing. "Well I definitely didn't date Lizzie because we used to be arch enemies at school but part of that was down to how we both were around Josie who I did used to date".

Lizzie came back over with her drink and sat down on one of the armchairs near Penelope and Mia. She had plenty to say on the past but didn't think now was the right time. The past few weeks have mellowed her down with the blonde being more reserved and really looking for drama like she used to. "Despite our past Satan I'm glad you are helping and that you have been keeping her safe while she has been here"

Penelope registered the fact that Lizzie was being understanding about the whole situation which caused her to out a small smile. She never thought she'd see the day where they would both get on or agree on something but at the end of the day they both had a common goal. "There is something you should know about Josie incase you didn't know already as it's regarding the police knocking on this door like an hour ago. I believe it's due to the fact she can't control her bloodlust".