𝟗: 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

Finally, she decides to wear a pair of black thermal leggings, trying to protect herself from the cold winter days. To pair it, she chooses an oversized sweatshirt. She slips into the leggings and pulls the sweatshirt over her head, feeling comfortable in her choice.

Her and Draco haven't had a full conversation for the past two days, so she decides to head to Bill and Percy's old room to talk to him.

She knocks on the door and hears some shuffling around inside.

"Are you two decent?" She shouts in, knowing Hermione is in there with him.

"Fuck sake Eden, obviously." Draco shouts back.

She opens the door and sees Draco laid in bed next to Hermione, who is reading a book.

"Hey, just wanted to talk for a bit." Eden perches on the end of the bed.

"I'm going back to Ginny's room, see you two later." Hermione jumps out of the bed and rushes out.

"You okay?" Draco looks to her after Hermione shuts the door.

"Yeah, how are you liking it here?" Eden asks him.

"It's better than I thought. Potter is taking his time warming up to me, but I don't blame him. How about you?" 

"It's amazing, I didn't expect to bond with Ginny and Hermione as quickly as I have. Speaking of, what was that about last night?" Eden nudges Draco with her elbow, encouraging him to spill the details about his night.

He leans to pick up his wand and casts 'Muffliato', ensuring nobody is listening in. 

"We kissed." He looks down, trying to hide his painfully obvious grin.

"No way! You've had the eyes for her since you first saw her." She laughs.

"I know, I know. What about you, did you just go back to Ginny's?" Draco directs to Eden.

"No." She laughs and rests her head in her hands, ready for the lecture she is going to receive from Draco. "I slept with Fred."

"You did what?" Draco's eyes go wide after hearing her confession.

"Yeah... I told him it was just a one time thing though." She nervously laughs.

"Eden, you have hated him for 6 years." He frowns towards her.

"I know but we were drunk, I'm sure it doesn't mean much to him." She shrugs.

"Please keep quiet about it then when we go back, I don't want your Father to find out." 

"He won't, Fred knows it is a one time thing and he knows how my Father is, I'm sure he will keep his mouth shut."

--

Draco and Eden's conversation swiftly ends after Hermione shouts up to everyone that lunch is ready. The two prepare their selves for the possibly awkward tension downstairs.

Draco and Eden are the first to join Hermione and Ginny, who are already sat at the table and beginning to eat. She sits down and grabs three pancakes and some bacon, adding some maple syrup on top and pouring her and Draco a cup of tea each.

"This looks amazing, Hermione. Thank you." She thanks Hermione.

Harry and Ron soon sit and grab some breakfast, greeting the table tiredly. Finally, Lee, George and Fred walk down the stairs, sitting themselves at the table.

"How's everyone feeling? Hungover?" George smiles to the table.

"Perfectly fine." Draco replies.

"Never felt better." Eden speaks in between bites.