Chapter 14: The Cyborg With A Heart

Start from the beginning

She gets out of the way and Blue uses this distraction to headbutt Asriel, something he never thought he would try at all. He switches his right blade into his hand and grabs the dazed Asriel by his shirt, then he throws him to the ground and changes both of his hands into cannons.

He opens fire and bombarded Asriel with high impact bullets, they did damage but not enough to make him give up. Asriel gets up and flies towards Blue with anger filling his veins, Blue then thought of an idea and knew it would drain him a bit.

The last time he did this, it took a lot from him but if he only uses a small amount of it, he should be fine. Blue remembers the moment when he was against Omega Flowey, his eye shone bright blue again and his vanishes from Asriel's view.

Blue reappeared behind Asriel and drives his right hand blade into the back of Asriel with all of his might. Asriel screams out in pain and Blue didn't stop as he stabs him in the back again but this time, it was with his left blade.

He then pulls out his left blade and switches to his arm cannon and blasts him, point blank, dealing a great amount of damage. Asriel had enough and unleashes a shockwave, sending Blue to the ground.

Frisk goes to his side but was shocked at what happened.

Asriel: Wh... what did you do?

Blue: I....hurt you

Asriel: T-That is impossible!

Undyne: Is it? I mean, he seems strong but he can't he invincible right?

Chara: No, he is, he is actually invincible

Toriel: That....cannot be, Chara....how did Asriel end up like this?

Chara: It's....a long story, like I said before, I'll explain after this

Muffet: Did anyone else notice that he vanished?

Sans: Yeah, how the hell did he.....wait, he went back in time

Undyne: What?!

Alphys: T-That can't be true!

Chara: He did it before, but this time he only took himself back in time

Papyrus: That's so cool!

Sans: Yeah, wait, he can't do it like you right? He can only reverse himself and others that are with him, right?

Chara: I think so

Mettaton: That makes sense, he can't reset the timeline, but he can go back to a certain point

Asgore: Amazing, also, what was that about you doing the same?

Chara: Again....after.

Blue and Asriel continued to clash their blades with each other. They took to the sky and Blue had more problems staying mobile while afloat in the sky, but he still managed to hold his own and was a problem to Asriel.

Asriel: I had enough of you! You will be deleted from this timeline, and I'll make sure it will happen in every other one!

Blue: I will not let you do that!

Asriel: Is there anything else you can say besides that!?

Blue: I.....I will defeat you

Asriel: Lies! That's false hope!

Blue managed to break the deadlock and slash Asriel's face, he drives his left elbow into his stomach before swinging his leg above him and down onto Asriel's head. The God of Hyper Death almost crashes into the ground but managed to stop himself, then he looks above him to try and spot Blue.