18. Not a secret anymore

Start from the beginning

I thought about it for a moment. I was happy we were waiting to have sex, but I knew Phil wanted it as soon as possible. I thought this would be a good opportunity to return the favour.. I wasn’t going to give him a blow job though, basically because I had never done it and it would be terrible.

I unzipped his jeans and started kissing him. I wasn’t exactly on top of him because if I was it would be difficult to do what I wanted.

“Dan what are you-“

I interrupted him. “Just let me do it and enjoy okay no sentimental stuff now”

This was the first time I saw him totally naked, which was weird since he had seen me naked first. His cock was huge – Probably the reason his crotch looked so big when he was wearing thight jeans.

I started stroking his member as we kissed.  I had done it a lot of times, not in another person, but what’s the difference?

He quickly got hard. I started to working his length slowly with my hand.

he arched his back and moaned “Ohh dan..”

His moan was fucking sexy. I got faster. He was enjoying it.

I started kissing his neck and he was moaning more.

Suddenly we heard Jack’s voice coming from the hall.

“FUCK!” – I cursed, letting go of Phil’s dick.

“oh you’re kidding me”- Phil said.

Jack started knocking at the door. We agreed it would be better if  before any of us enter the room, we knocked to be sure nothing was happening and we could go in.

“JACK WAIT JUST A SECOND”  - I said

“OKAY” he answered.

Phil quickly put on his pants. He was still hard though, and I was too. After a moment we were wearing our shirts so I said “Okay Jack you can come in”

Phil and I felt awkward as fuck, but we didn’t really mind. Jack was okay with our relationship now.

He didn’t really look at us since he noticed we were doing something. He just said “I’ll just get my phone and I’m leaving”

In 30 seconds he was gone again. FUCK, he interrupted us just to get his fucking phone? Couldn’t that wait or??? But I tried to understand – it wasn’t MY room, it was OUR room and he had the right to go there whenever he wanted.

We looked at each other with frustration in our eyes. It wasn’t easy to live in a boarding school, we didn’t really have privacy.

“Forget about it and come back here”- Phil said, as I was standing up now.

I sat down on the bed and started kissing him again. It wasn’t the same thing though.

“Let me return the favour”- he said.

“Phil it was just a hand job it wasn’t a proper favour”

“But I want to”

I pushed him away.

“Phil.., we should stop. My parents will be here at any moment.”

“hmm okay then”

He looked sad for a moment but then smiled. I knew he understood..