Getting Discharged

[ Andrew's POV ]

After about a week of being in the hospital I was finally discharged I was so relieved cause I hate hospitals had plenty of that while I was in the Army.

I was in my wheel chair watching mom, Alexis and Angela  packing my things while me, Bob and dad they was talking about football I think I was half listening cause I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get back in the ring to compete, a couple days ago WWE's doctor came to evaluate me, he didn't say a word that I took as bad news I sure hope it wasn't.

Before I could continue to think about it dad caught my attention then said.

Dad: So, you popped the question huh about time you did.

After dad said that Bob spoke while he patted dad's shoulder.

Bob: Yeah, if we are being honest we knew you two loved eachother before you knew what love was.

We laughed at that statement, after it settled down I looked to Alexis and without looking away from her I said.

Andrew: Yeah maybe, but I do know that I'm never gonna let her go, while I was over seas all I could think about was my family, and Alexis she drove me to make it home, and when I did I found out that she was with that rocker wanna-be.

I looked back at my dad and my soon to be father in law and motioned for them to come closer and when they did and I whispered to them.

Andrew:( Whispering) And between us I really wanted to strangle him with my combat belt.

We laughed again as the ladies came back over to us with my things, I felt useless so I said.

Andrew: You all know I can walk right.....

Before I could finish that statement Alexis said.

Alexis: You get out of that wheel chair and I'll show you why they call me 5 feet of fury.

I just looked at her in awe and thought to myself, Dang she's gonna be a good mom, and after she said that dad leaned down and whispered to me.

Dad:(Whispering) I'd listen to her son, she looks like she means business.

I looked back at dad and gave him a knowing look then back at the ladies as mom spoke.

Mom: And after she Is done with you I'll put you back in here.

I began to have a cold sweat knowing mom never lied then Angela spoke.

Angela: And I'll nurse you back to Health so they could do it again.

Andrew: Ok,Ok I'll stay in the chair.

I said in a huff the ladies just smirked knowing that they won, we made our way out of the hospital I was so glad that we was out of that germ infested place.

We make it to Lexi's BMW, I was worried so I asked as they loaded up the car and me into the car.

Andrew: Where Is my truck please tell me no one drove it.

I said in a worried tone which they all laughed at me knowing that, that truck meant alot to me, after they stopped Lexi spoke.

Alexis: Don't worry babe, your presious truck is in the Garage, oh by the way Ghost is waiting for us, she missed you even though you only been away from eachother for 3 days.

As they all got in the car, good thing her BMW is a SUV, as we started out of the parking lot I asked Lexi.

Andrew: By the way Lexi, what did Rebecca and Allen going to have?

She smiled as she grabbed my hand while she kept her other on the steering wheel and said with a affectionate smile.

Alexis: They are having twins, a boy and a girl.

I nodded and smiled knowing Allen always wanted a big family so its all working out.

We dropped mom and dad at the airport cause they had to get home but they wanted to be there for me when I got out of the hospital, then we drove home, Bob and Angela is staying with me and Lexi for a few days to get me squared away.

We pulled into Alexis' drive way I got out slowly still extremely sore also I was grasping for breath then I said.

Andrew: Dang, I'm so out of shape.

Lexi came around the car and put my good arm around her then said.

Alexis: It's not so much your out of shape it's the surgery that you had.

After she said that she put her hand under my shirt and ran her hand over my abs then said.

Alexis: I can attest to say that you are definitely not out of shape~.

I looked down at her and pulled her close and kissed her head, I looked back to Bob and Angela and said.

Andrew: Are you two sure you don't need any help with my things?

Bob poked his head from the side of the car then said.

Bob: We are sure now you two go on in the house, don't worry about this.

After he said that me and Lexi slowly made our way to the porch, but before we went up on the porch I stopped which confused Lexi so she asked.

Alexis: What's wrong baby?

I looked to my house next door, she saw what I was looking at then said.

Alexis: I understand what your thinking, and we could rent it out to someone.

I smiled then looked down to my soon to be wife to see her smiling.

Then I said with love and compassion.

Andrew: Your right, like always.

After I said that we kissed then made our way into the house, when she unlocked the door all the dogs and Larry Steve came running and the first to make it to us was Ghost but she didn't jump on me cause she knew I was hurting so she just stood by my side and licked my leg I was wearing my favorite and one blue shorts so I felt that, it tingled but I welcomed it.

Lexi put me on the couch then without skipping a beat Ghost jumped on the couch and layed her head on my lap on the side where my good hand is so I could pet on her.

As I took in the relief that I'm home looked at Lexi who sat next to me on the other side trying to make sure not to hurt me as she leaned softly against me laying her head on my chest while I put my chin on her head taking in what will come next and to be honest I can't wait for the future with my goddess.

( To Be Continued)