A Day Out With The Goddess

(The next morning)

[Andrew's POV]

As I lay there in a Blissful sleep *pun intended* I wake up to rustling and I feel Lexi slowly raise up and I wake up to seeing her sitting on her knees in front of me with a genuine smile that just takes over my heart then she says.

Lexi: Last night you went on in your sleep about someone named Bucky.

When she said that name I just sat up and looked down at the floor as I remember that fateful day when I lost my entire squad after a moment I feel Lexi's hand on my back slowly rubbing it cause she knows that it calms me down.

Lexi: You know you can talk to me Andy always,but I understand if you need time I can't even imagine what happened to you over there.

When she says that I look up at those gorgeous blue eyes and I can honestly can't believe she cares this much, as she smiles at me I pull her into a loving embrace and I say.

Andrew: Thank you Lex but I just need some time I'm not ready to talk about that just yet.

Lexi: I understand listen why don't we go get breakfast and see what today brings us.

Andrew: That sounds good Ladies first.

As I say that she let's go of me and pecks my lips and skips into the bathroom to get dressed. As she does that I decided that I wanna take her to the one place she loves more than anything...........Disney Land.

I pull out my phone and start to book us some tickets for today I'm just glad there's a Disney Land close by.

[Alexa's POV]

As I get ready for today I can't help but smile thinking of what happened last night we have had sex before heck we were each other's firsts, but last night felt more than anything I have ever experienced and I mean that in a good way. I shake my head trying to focus on getting ready so I can spend the day with the love of my life.

{10 minutes later}

As I finish I hear Andy getting ready and I put the finishing touches on myself and I take a quick selfie.

I post it with a caption "Spending the day with the man of my dreams"I tag him in it and he replies "I wouldn't dream of a better day than to spend it with my Goddess 😍"

I tag him in it and he replies "I wouldn't dream of a better day than to spend it with my Goddess 😍".

When I see that it makes my heart race gosh the things that man does to me and to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way.

I open the door and see him standing there waiting patiently for me with my shoes in his hands and I can't help but admire what he's wearing.

I open the door and see him standing there waiting patiently for me with my shoes  in his hands and I can't help but admire what he's wearing

As I snap out of it I go to reach for my shoes in his hands and he pulls back and says.

Andy: No no no you sit I'll put them on you just relax sweetie.

As he says that I feel a fuzzy feeling in my stomach and the only man that does that to me is him. As I sit there watching him put my shoes on me I just blurt out.

Alexa: God I love you, you know that.

Andy: I know my sweet and I just want to express how much I love you.

Alexa: You know you do........

Before I get ready to say the rest he puts his finger to my lips and says.

Andrew: I know babe but I want to because your worth putting in an effort on.

He says as he takes his finger away and stands up while he extends his hand and say.

Andy: May I

Alexa: Yes you may

I say with a slite giggle while taking his hand and leaving the hotel to start our day with breakfast that consisted on me having a eggs bacon and french toast and coffee and him a Biscuits and gravy with bacon and orange juice.

[Andrew's POV]

As we finished out breakfast we pay for or meal and start to walk back to the lobby and I tell her.

Andrew: I got a surprise for you Lex

As I said that she got excited and said.

Lexi: Ohhhhh show me show me show me!!!

She says as she jumps up and down in place and I just smile and pull out my phone and show her the tickets and her eyes got wide and jumped in my arms I barely caught her cause she caught me off guard then she said.

Lexi: OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU REMEMBER I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!!!!!

As she says that in between kisses to my face I carry her out to the rental car that WWE got for us I opened the door with one hand as I hold her with the other and sit her in the passenger seat and close the door making my way around the car and getting in as I put turned the key Lexi grabbed my face and kissed me as hard as she could before letting my head go and I just laugh while we make our way to the happiest place on Earth.

{ 5 hours later}

We just got done riding all the rides for the 50th time today and now we are enjoying ice cream while we sit on a bench looking at the sunset holding each other close just loving the day we had today.

Lexi: I had the most amazing time thanks for this babe I needed it and so did you.

Andrew: Yeah I've been working hard for the past year to get in peak performance for my in ring Debue.

Lexi: Just so you know it was one of the best debuts I have ever seen and that includes John Cena's.

As she said that I just thought that his was way better than mine but I know she believes it so who am I to argue. As we finish our ice cream we get up and make our way to the car to drive back to the hotel.

[Alexa's POV]

As we drive back to the hotel I lay my head on his shoulder and hug his free hand and just fe content in his presence. As we park the car and make our way to our room to get out luggage ready to leave in the morning for Memphis for a live show. After we get out luggage settled I grab Andy's Toy Story shirt that I have worn to bed since we have been together cause it has his scent on it and I feel closer to him when we are apart it helps me sleep. After I change into it I walk out to see Andy already in bed just in pj bottoms he looks up at me and pats the free space next to him on the bed and I smile as I walk over and get into bed next to him and take my place on his chest and his hand on my thigh we get comfy.

Andy: Goodnight sweetie

He says as he pecks my lips and I do the same and say.

Alexa: Goodnight babe I love you

Andy: I love you to

After he says that we slowly fall asleep content in each others arms as sleep takes us.

(To be continued)

How did you like this chapter alittle small glimpse into how their relationship is going.

Who should The Omegas next opponent should be?

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time.