Surgery and Outcomes

{ 1 Month Later }
[ Andrew's POV ]

Over the past month has been very stressful, because I spent half of it worried about my surgeries and also about Becky, you see Becky's pregnancy is just like any other pregnancies but she's one of my closest friends who wouldn't worry right?

Also over the past month Lexi has been there for me getting me ready for the surgeries, she has been super supportive and making all the preparations for before and after them.

Right now me and the rest of my little Wolf pack are on our way to the hospital Lexi is driving I'm in the passenger seat while a very pregnant Rebecca and Allen is in the back, I look through the mirror to see Allen rubbing Rebecca's stomach with her head on his shoulder with a smile on her and his faces, I can't help but wonder how it would be if me and Alexis would be expecting, all of the fun we could have as a family once our child was born just makes me want it more.

I shook that from my mind and took my hand and held Lexi's free hand and kissed it she looked at me and smiled that beautiful smile that one can get lost in seeing and said.

Alexis: What is it babe?

I just continued to look at her then said.

Andrew: Just thinking about what the future might hold and if I'm being honest I'm looking forward to it.

While she was looking at the road I can tell what I was talking about she smiled and squeezed my hand then she kissed I'm just like I kissed hers then we heard Rebecca say.

Rebecca: Ok that's enough lovebirds, save that for after the surgeries.

I turned around in my seat to still see then in the same position like before and I said.

Andrew: Oh your one to talk, look at you two, you two haven't budged from that position since we started.

They looked at eachother and shrugged then looked back at me and said at the same time which was very concerning cause they said it without changing a single word.

Allen/Rebecca: Well we aren't the one who has to have 2 major surgeries, bedsides were having a baby.

When they said that I slowly turned back around and leaned toward Alexis were only we could hear what we say and said.

Andrew: ( Whispering) That was very creepy how they said that.

Lexi just chuckled and replied in a whisper.

Alexis: (Whispering) Yeah I know, but babe we do the same thing.

When she said that I began to think and I realized she was right, I got that face, you know the face when you realize something and someone else's was right all at the same time, anyways I get back in my seat and said.

Andrew: Your right.

When I said that she looked at me and smirked then said.

Alexis: Of course I am, I'm always right.

When she said that everyone in the car laughed and laughed until we pulled up to the hospital and our demeanor changed from happy and laughing to worry and stress.

We make it into the hospital where I went up to the patient check in counter where a young nurse with long brown hair and glasses, she looked like she was fresh out of nursing school, when she saw me standing there she froze so I spoke.

Andrew: Yeah I'm Andrew Scott, I'm here to check in for my surgeries......

Before I can continue the nurse interrupted and said.