Chapter One Pt 1

I woke up around Eight a.m. to a face full of fluff and smiled. I sat up and yawned before gingerly waking Adriel up. "Waky waky, sleepy skull, it's time to get up." I purred. "Mmm, not yet... My belly hurts." Adriel whined. I sighed got out of my bed and walked over to the side where he was lying and shook him again. "Mmm... No... Not moving my belly hurts..." Adriel whined again. I only groaned and pulled the sheets off of him only to see a puddle of blood staining my fitted sheet. "Holy shit!" I gasped loudly. "Where did all of this blood come from!?" I gasped in shock. Adriel's eyes came to life with a light grey glow to them. "Did you just say there's blood on the bed?" Adriel said fearfully. "Yes! A lot of it too!" I gasped with a nod of my head. Adriel shot out of my bed and planted his hooves firmly on my floor. "No wonder my belly hurts I started my monthly heat," Adriel whined. Adriel then stood up and began to wobblily make his over to my front door leaving small droplets of blood on my floorboards. He then dropped to the floor and passed out causing me to yell and run over to him. "Holy fuck Adriel!" I screamed as I knelt next to him. Adriel whined slightly as his green eyes looked in my direction. "Jaxson... Can you do me a favor?" Adriel whined while forcing himself to sit. "What's that?" I asked while helping him stand up. "Can you get some sanitary towels and some clean underwear for me, please?" Adriel asked as I walked him over to my bed. "Sure I'll run over to the store and buy some." I hummed. "I want the reusable kind, please," Adriel whined while I pressed a warm heating pad to his aching belly. "Alright If I can find them, most likely I won't and I'll have to order them online." I hummed while putting a blanket on him. "Well, you get a three-week sick day or until you stop bleeding." I hummed softly. "Thank you Jaxson, you're so kind even though you know very little about us cryptids," Adriel said as his eyes changed a pastel pink. "Don't worry sweetie, my dad always gave my mom time off when she started her period and I'm gonna do the same for you too even though I know next to nothing about your physiology or makeup," I said as I kissed him. I watched as his deer tail wiggled and his eyes returned to a normal pale green. "Again Thank you, Jaxson." Adriel hummed. I nodded and kissed him on the tip of his snout stepped out of the house and walked into the field to see everyone else hard at work on the farm. I grabbed a whistle and blew it to catch everyone's attention. Once everyone was looking in my direction I picked up my megaphone and cranked it to high. "Everyone, I'm going to the store for supplies if any of you need anything please write it down on the whiteboard that is in my living room," I yelled through the megaphone. "Okay!" Everyone yelled in unison. I then left to make the one-hour trip to the nearest supermarket to gather supplies for Adriel's monthly heat cycle. Once I arrived I made my way inside the store and made over to the women's hygiene aisle to grab as many pads and tampons as legally possible. Once I was in that aisle I found the heavy-duty pads and put sixteen boxes in there along with sixteen boxes of variety pack tampons in case we decided to go swimming in the nearby lake or for heavy-duty farm work. Once I had everything I needed I made my way to self-checkout where I saw a man with golden eyes and jet-black hair he was also buying pads and tampons as well. As he turned to scan his next item his eyes widened and he gasped. "Dude how many women do you have in your house to buy sixteen boxes of pads and tampons!?" The stranger asked. "Well, they're not women they men and they're cryptids as well." I hummed while scanning each box and putting it into a bag. "No wonder I smelled the scent of a male wendigo on you." The stranger laughed. "The name's Chole, I'm a skinwalker." Chole laughed while holding his hand out. "Nice to meet you Chole I'm Jaxson, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said while shaking his hand. Chole then sniffed me again before smiling. "I smell my big brother's scent on you, is Hotah staying with you?" Chole asked with a tilt of his head. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Tell him Chole the Crow says hi." Chole laughed as he showed off his crow pelt. Alright, I will." I hummed. "Well, I better head back to the farm, poor Adriel is in heat at the moment and blood is everywhere so I have to get these supplies home before he blows a fuse." I giggled. "Alright you take care, oh, and expect a visit from me sometime soon, my brother was wrongfully exiled from our tribe and Lilian worries about him sometimes so she has me check on his click from time to time." Chole hummed. "Alright, just don't eat my crops okay?" I hummed. "Don't worry I won't." Chole hummed. "Good, you better not." I said while walking out of the store with him. I then waved goodbye to Hotah's little brother and got into my car so I could return home. Once I got home I saw everyone in the living room and looking on edge. "Hey, everyone, I'm back." I hummed. "Yeah, I can tell," Asher hummed while reading a book. I then heard a loud pain pain-filled whine and I made my way upstairs. I slowly opened my door only to see Adriel curled up on my bed and sobbing. "Please make the pain stop!" Adrien cried. "Oh, Sweetie!" I gasped. I quickly made my way over to Adriel who was crying in pain and hunched over his midsection. I put my hand on his skull and tilted his head to face me. His eyes were a very dark blue and tears were running down his skull. "What's wrong sweetie?" I asked softly. "My entire belly is hurting so bad that I can't move." Adriel whined. "Alright, I'll get you some painkillers and put a heating pad on you." I hummed softly. "I also got some pads as well so let me put some in your underwear so you don't bleed all over my bedsheets anymore, not like I care though." Adriel only nodded and whined as he rolled onto his back so I could pull off his bloody underwear and put on a new pair with a pad lining the inside. Once that was done I put on a heating pad on him and gave him four Ibuprofen and two Tylenol along with a glass of water. I helped him take the pills and I made him comfy and kissed his skull slightly. "You just stay here and keep comfy I'll be in my guest bedroom if you need anything." I hummed. I felt Adriel grab my hand and give me a sad look. "Don't go stay, please." Adriel whimpered. "Alright, I'll stay with you, sweetie." I hummed as I got into bed with him. Once I was in bed with him I lat with him until he fell asleep. Once he was asleep I left the room and made my way downstairs to start prepping dinner for everyone in the house.