Facts About Everyone

-Jaxson-

🍀Jaxson likes to spoil his lovers with anything they desire or ask for.

🍀Jaxson's soul string splits in sixteen different ways meaning he has sixteen mates to love and cherish.

🍀Jaxson is not a human at all he's a mage with immortality.

🍀Jaxson lost his parents in a fatal car crash at the age of eighteen and he inherited a whole farm from his father upon his death.

🍀Jaxson is not afraid to put his foot down when it comes to slacking off.

🍀Jaxson has always dreamed of having a harem even since he was at the tender age of ten.

-Asher-

⚫Asher was the first person to decide to ask Jaxson for food and shelter

⚫Asher shares a birthday with Adriel Akki Allister and Alec it is August 18th.

⚫Asher is the leader of the ragtag group of cryptids he makes sure all of them behave themselves.

⚫Asher is very smart and witty and can easily trick anyone into doing his chores on the farm which often gets him in trouble with Jaxson.

⚫Asher is one out of six betas in the group the others being Hotah Damien Alec Adriel and Alister.

⚫Asher tends to nap in the old red oak tree outside of the farmhouse when he has nothing to do.

-Adriel-

🦌Adriel was the second cryptid to become part of Asher's group.

🦌 Adriel has a rare heat cycle disorder known as HFHS (Hyper Feral Heat Syndrom). This disorder causes him to A. Either be horny or B. Being in extreme amounts of pain.

🦌 Adriel's eyes also change color with his emotions Yellow for happiness or curiosity pink for embaressement or shame greyish silver for fear blue for pain or sadness purple for lust dark green for envy and jealousy red for anger and wrath orange for worry and curiosity.

🦌 Adriel is the only male in the group who can hunt and forage for food for his mishmashed Click.

🦌 Adriel was exiled for unfair reasons one of them being that he was framed for the murders of several humans and he has never forgiven his clan for the unfair treatment.

🦌Adriel is very smart and wise he has a lot of knowledge of various animals and cryptids that reside in the forests that surround the farm.

-Akki-

  ⛈️ Akki is the only male in his group who can speak Twenty-one languages and those languages include. Japanese, German, Latin, Dutch, French, Korean, Chinese, Irish, Scottish, Russian, Finnish, Greek Romanian, Hebrew, Hawaiian, Polish Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish Danish, and ASL.

⛈️ Akki can Also read in all twenty languages and communicate in them as well.

⛈️ Akki is the protector of his group making sure that no one gets hurt or injured.