Prologue Pt 1

I woke up in the early morning to my alarm beeping. I sat up yawned and stretched. I then slid out of my comfy bed and walked and walked into my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. While I was brushing my teeth I heard the crow of my rooster Brutus. Well, It's time to feed the animals and harvest today's crops. I said while dressing myself in a farm outfit. I've lived in this farmhouse for about ten years now, sadly, my dad and mom died in a car crash many years ago leaving me to tend to the farm all by myself. I walked over to the picture of my mom and dad and smiled. "Mornin ma and pa I'm gonna tend to the farm." I hummed as I waved to the photo. I skipped outside and started milking our three dairy cows. "Hello, Bella May Daisy how have you fine little ladies been doin'?" I hummed as I grabbed the milking bucket and the stool. I sat down and began to milk my three dairy cows all the while singing a jolly tune. After I was done milking the cows I put the buckets of milk through the sterilization process so I could sell it later on. I then moved on to feeding the pigs goats and chickens. After feeding the chickens I went into the coop and began to collect the eggs. "Hello ladies how is your morning?" I hummed while collecting the eggs. I pulled out my flashlight and checked all the eggs that I gathered for any signs of life. The one that had babies growing in them I put back in the nests so they could hatch later on this spring. Once I was done with that I made my way over to the farmland to harvest all the fruits, berries, nuts, grains, and vegetables. First I started with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, watermelon, and cantaloupes, and ended with grapes. I then moved on to the corn, cabbage, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, carrots, peas, string beans, potatoes, and the various beans that I grew. I then moved on to my grain field which was filled with barely rice wheat and rye. Finally, I moved over to the orchard where I began to pick apples, pears, plums, oranges, cherries, lemons, peaches, olives, walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts. Finally, I was almost done with my chores for the day so I decided to sit down for a small break. "Wow, today was one hell of a day." I panted to myself. As I sat on my rocking chair I looked up to see a figure dart into my wheat field. I sighed got up and prepared myself for yet another person who was attempting to steal my earned work from me. As I made my way into the wheat field I heard the hooting of an owl. I looked up and spotted a great horned owl sitting on my scarecrow and watching me. Under that scarecrow, there was a man with long bluish-green hair and grey eyes. He looked very malnourished and he was completely naked. Pity washed over me and I cautiously approached him. "Hey, what's your name fella?" I asked gingerly. The man only looked at me and smiled. "My name is Asher, Asher Thornclaw." The man said nervously. "It's nice to meet you Asher I'm Jaxson, Jaxson Stone," I said while holding my hand out for him to shake. Asher slowly approached as the owl hooted desperately at him only for him to turn and shoot the owl a glare scaring it off. He then shook my hand lightly. "It's nice to meet you too," Asher said softly. Suddenly a loud grumbling noise filled my ears and he blushed. "You look mightly hungry there my pal why don't you follow me back to my farmhouse and I'll put a decent meal in that belly of yours." I hummed. "Thanks, I would love that," Asher said softly. I then nodded to tell him to follow me back to my house so he did. As I walked he kept his head pointed to the ground and stayed very quiet. Finally, after about a five-minute walk, we reached my house where I opened my back door and let him inside. Okay sweetie you can sit on that there sofa and I'll get to cooking a nice meal for ya. I hummed softly. Asher sat down on the sofa and waited quietly while I went into my kitchen and began to cook a nice hearty meal. I then heard a soft delicate humming noise coming from the living room causing me to peek out. My eyes widened as I saw that he now had a set of horns a tail and bat wings along with digitigrade feet. I knew he was different I just didn't know he was a weeping soul eater. I walked out of the kitchen and let the stew simmer to go talk to Asher. "Hey there Asher, may I ask what you are?" I asked with a soft smile. He opened his eyes and gave me a surprised look. "Please don't hurt me!" Asher cried. "Woah chill fella I'm not gonna hurt ya, in fact... you look kinda hot." I finished the sentence with s blush. I watched as Asher's eyes widened in disbelief and his mouth fell open. "Excuse me!? Care repeating what you said?" Asher said while gasping. "I said you were kinda hot!" I whined while covering up my blush. "I have... teratophilia..." I said with a massive blush. "Woah woah woah, wait what, Teratophila!? That means monster love doesn't it, that means you're a monster fucker right?" Asher gasped. "Yes... It does." I said with a blush. "Well, why didn't you tell me in the first place, I have fifteen friends waiting for me in the forest and I can't just abandon them to stay with you." Asher said while standing up to go collect them. "Wait fifteen!?" I gasped. I'll need to make more stew then. "You go fetch them and I'll provide a nice meal for all sixteen of you." I said with a smile. "You'll do that for us!" Asher gasped. "Of course sweetie, but one thing I expect you to help around my farm though and I'll even reward you for all your hard work." I winked at the reward part causing the man to blush. Asher blushed at my meaning and turned to leave. "I'll be back very soon once I convince all of them to come along with me and promise them a nice dinner that you'll be making us." Asher hummed. Well, you do that I'll just be making enough food to feed an entire family of Matt Stonies." I said with a giggle. "Alright, I've gotta run or hooty boi will be pissed." Asher hummed. I only nodded and waved him off as he ran out my door leaving me to cook for sixteen cryptids that will now be living with me in my house and helping me with my chores.