Halloween

Halloween is (Y/n)'s favorite holiday. She dresses up every year.
Usually she takes their son and daughter trick-or-treating but Keigo offered to this year since he has off.
(Y/n) happily agreed and bought lots of candy to hand out to children. She loves seeing the variety of costumes.
This year she decided to go simple and be a witch.
She turns on her light and puts the candy bowls next to the door.

Loads of kids come around, each one cuter than the last.
(Y/n) gushes over the costumes and their creativity.
The mother couldn't help thinking about her own children and their choice in character.
Hawks even agreed to dress up.
By the end of the night she only had a handful of candy left.
She looks around and sees no one around, but puts the bowl on the porch, just in case a couple stragglers come around.

(Y/n) turns off her light then goes to her room to change into a nightgown.
The sound of the door opening and closing catches her attention.
She walks out to see her husband carrying their sleeping children.
Hawks looks over and sees his wife, smiling softly. "I don't know who got more candy them or me."
(Y/n) laughs softly. She grabs their son and carries him to his room.
The couple changes the children into pjs and tucks them in.

Hawks holds his daughter's hand gently, rubbing the back with his thumb.
The woman kisses his cheek and rubs his shoulders. "Time for bed Birdie." She whispers in his ear.
Keigo nods and looks at her over his shoulder. "You're right."
The couple walks to the door, Keigo turns off the light then closes the door. They walk to their room and get into bed.
(Y/n) turns off the light on her bedside table then lays on her side.
The blonde holds her close and kisses her neck. "I love you baby bird." He whispers in her ear.
"I love you too Birdie."
"Are you gonna sneak candy from their bags later?" He mumbles knowingly.
"Maybe," she mumbles.