Forced

(Y/n) noticed something was up with her boyfriend but didn't know what.
He doesn't want her to worry about things so she tries not to but sometimes it's hard not to.
So when he gets a call and his smile disappears she frowns and watches him walk away.

"What is it, Dabi?" Hawks mumbles once he's in the hallway.
"Is that any way to greet me?"
"What do you need this time?" Keigo asks, getting straight to the point.
Dabi smirks. "We need you to break things off with the little mouse."
"Wait what? No!"
"Do it! It's an order."
"Or what?" Hawks growls and clenches his phone.
"Or I will kill her. When you're out, on a mission, I'll pay our little mouse a visit and turn into a crispy little-"
"Shut the fuck up! Fine... I-I'll do it. Just don't hurt her. Don't go anywhere near her." Keigo immediately negotiates.
"Perfect. Such a good bird. Obviously you shouldn't tell her about this call. We'll see you soon bachelor."

Keigo throws his phone and thankfully it doesn't break.
But the sudden loud noise causes the woman to rush over.
"What's wrong?" She asks, looking at the phone on the ground.
Keigo sighs and keeps his back to her until he can calm himself. Then he slips into character.
(Y/n) walks over and puts her hand on his back. "Birdie I-"
"I can't do this anymore."
(Y/n) is taken aback. "Do what?" She asks sadly.
"This relationship. Us. I can't anymore. I'm a hero and you're just a teacher. I can't keep worrying about you and saving you. You're used to calm and quiet while I need danger and adrenaline."

This was the worst case scenario she hoped wasn't the problem.
That he didn't love her anymore and got sick of her.
Tears stream down her face quickly.
Her shaky legs give out and she falls to her knees.
"I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry baby bird."
His back faces her and his fist clenches his shirt.
He was starting to break and he needs to get away quickly.
She hunches forward and cries.
He takes this opportunity to fly away. Hawks goes to the roof and growls angrily. "This is for her safety. This is for her safety." He chants to himself, pacing back and forth.

(Y/n) eventually calms down and cleans herself up. She grabs her phone and calls Best Jeanist.
As she explains he couldn't help getting angry and annoyed.
What the hell are you thinking Hawks?
When they hang up he calls Keigo right away.
"Why would you break her like this? She was just sobbing over the phone."
"I had to! Dabi threatened to burn her alive and-"
"Hawks, you know (Y/n) isn't a delicate flower right? She's strong and smart. She can take care of herself. You don't have to rush in to save her all the time. She's a UA teacher for a reason."
Keigo looks away.
"You better go make up with her. If you don't I will track you down and unthread you from the inside out."
The threat made the blonde shiver and hang up.