Forced-Make Up

Months go by of Hawks trying to talk to (Y/n), but every time she ignores him and avoids him completely.
They were together for so long that a sliver of hope held her when the worries tried to break her.
She hoped he would propose.
Instead he left her.
Because he thinks she's weak? Unable to fend for herself?
Her never-ending thoughts are interrupted by her friends, Best Jeanist and Eraserhead.

"Sho, Tsuna, what are you doing here?" She inquires, pausing her paper-grading.
The raven haired man looks at her papers.
"How can I help you?" She asks, pushing her papers out of his view.
"You need to talk to Keigo." Aizawa mumbles and crosses his arms.
"What?! No! He left me. And to think I was stupid enough to think he loved me or was going to ask me to marry him." She holds back tears as she looks away from them quickly.
"He was trying to protect you." Jeanist informs after sighing.

(Y/n) looks at her friend confused. "What are you talking about?" She asks, looking between the two men.
"Ask him yourself." Shouta mumbles and takes a step to the side.
Jeanist does the same and Hawks walks in.
(Y/n) stands quickly.
"Hey baby bird." The blonde whispers.
The woman covers her mouth then clenches her fists. "Explain. Now."
"Dabi threatened to burn you alive. The League forced me to break things off."

Before he could say anything else she slaps him.
"Do you really think I'm so helpless? Think I can't protect myself? I loved you which made me hurt so much more."
Keigo looks down. "I know. And I love you too baby bird."
(Y/n) is taken aback when she hears him say that. "If you swear never to leave me again... we can talk our problems out."
Hawks looks at her quickly then smiles slightly. "I won't." He cups her cheek and kisses her gently.

Jeanist rolls his eyes. "Finally! You're back together. How about you kiss when we're not here."
Aizawa grabs his sleeping bag before thread boy pulls him out of the room.
(Y/n) manages a quiet laugh then lays her head on Keigo's shoulder.
"Are you sure we can be a couple again?" He asks quietly, looking down at her.
She nods, wordlessly.
His smile widens and he spins her in circles.
She laughs happily, gripping his shoulders. "Put me down Birdie."
Keigo gently sets her down.
"If you ever do something like this again, I will kill you."
Her menacing tone makes him shiver.
"I swear."