Drunk

"Honestly you two. I should never have agreed to come out with you." Best Jeanist mumbles and drinks his water.
Hawks laughs as he downs another shot. "Come on Jeanist, drink at least one shot."
"He's always been a party pooper." Endeavor grumbles and finishes his beer.
"That's it. You two have had enough and I'm taking you home."
"But I don't wanna go home." Endeavor comments, looking at his friend sadly.
"Maybe if you're lucky your pretty daughter will take care of you." Keigo elbows his friend and winks.
"Hawks, your pregnant wife is waiting for you at home." Jeanist requips and pulls the two heroes off their stools.
The blonde laughs softly and stares off dreamily. "Yeah she is. I wanna kiss her."
"Then let's get you home. And if you puke in my car I will make you clean it up."

After the older blonde get the redhead inside his estate he drives Hawks back home.
They stumble into the apartment and (Y/n) looks up from the papers she's grading.
"Birdie, you're such a lightweight." The woman mumbles and walks over.
"I could carry him to bed if you need."
"Nah. Thanks for bringing him home, Tsunagu. I've got it from here."
"Ok. Have a nice night."

"Ok Birdie let's get you to bed and water in your hand."
The blonde laughs as they walk to their bedroom. "When did you get three heads? I wanna kiss 'em all."
(Y/n) laughs softly as she pushes the hero onto the bed. "Get undressed Birdie. I'm gonna get you water and meds."
Hawks does as told and strips to his boxers.
The mother-to-be comes back and gives her husband the meds and water.
He complies and drinks the whole glass. "You look so sexy."
"I'm pregnant Keigo. I wouldn't consider myself sexy right now."
"Nah, you're even sexier baby bird."

(Y/n) puts the glass on the bedside table then Kiego pulls her onto the bed.
"I want cuddles," he mumbles.
"Only if you go to sleep." She whispers and pets his hair.
He buries his face in her chest and smiles. "Baby bird I love you."
"I love you too Birdie."
"No like...really really love you."
"I know Birdie."
"Do you really really love me?"
"Would I have a baby with you if I didn't?"

Keigo makes a thinking face then frowns. "I don't know. Would you?"
The woman laughs and nods. "I really really love Keigo."
"Ok," he mumbles. He yawns and closes his eyes again.
"Sweet dreams Birdie."
Soon enough he falls asleep.
(Y/n) laughs quietly and gets up without waking him.
Not that it would matter.
He wouldn't wake up anyways.
The woman walks back to the kitchen table and finishes grading the papers.