Welcome To Vale

Mulai dari awal

(A/N: image above is not mine, this work of art belongs to its respective artist, I'm just using it for my story . Also, they don't have huge chili heads.)

Onslaught: Hey watch where you're going you bu- No way, Megatron?
Swindle: What are you- Gasp! It's our one true lord and master!
Vortex: I don't believe it! No one's heard from you since you exiled yourself into deep space! We thought you were dead.
Brawl: They may have given up hope Lord Megatron, but I never stopped.
Blast Off: Please Brawl! You were in the same boat as the rest of us. Lying about it only makes you look like a cowardly scraplet.

Megatron: Gentlemen! Please, do not fight among yourselves, I know I've never said this before to any of you. But it's good to see you my old friends.

The combaticons were puzzled at first, seeing Megatron act almost like he was Optimus Prime. This almost scared them, it was rare for their leader to express gratitude of this scale.

Onslaught: Are you okay there chief! No offense to your eminence, but it's not like you to you know-

Blast-off: I believe what Onslaught means is, it's not like you to show appreciation to us, or rather, to any Decepticon. Unless it's Soundwave or Shockwave.

Brawl: Who cares, it's a nice change if you ask me. ugh, please don't hurt me Lord Megatron, I was just-

Swindle: Being your usual thick headed self.

Vortex: So boss, how did you gain the ability to turn into these, insect humans like us?

Megatron: Primus and Oum are to thank for our new found abilities my friends. They even allowed me to retain my abilities in mastering Dark Energon from when Unicron used to use me as a puppet. And as a bonus, they returned my armor to its original glory, before that Demon desecrated my honor.

Onslaught: What I don't get is, why did they choose Decepticons like us to save this world and its, human insects? Why not choose the Autobots?

Swindle: Yeah, I mean we do things for profit, not for selflessness.

Megatron: Apparently, The Autobots are all on Cybertron, rebuilding our glorious homeworld back to its original glory, now that the planet is capable of sustaining life. And now that the well of Allsparks is granting new sparks the opportunity to be born. As such, we have been chosen to bring an end to the darkness that is plaguing this world. And from what Oum told me, we'd be getting aid from those who were once our enemies.

Brawl: Aw scrap! don't tell me we're going to be working along side those lousy Autobots?!

Blast-Off: Perhaps, but do you suppose he was referring to rogue Decepticons like Starscream and Airacnid?

Megatron: Perhaps, hopefully, they'll work with us, and we'll be able to put our differences aside for the greater good. Blast it, now I sound like Optimus. He will be missed.

Onslaught: Wait a minute, Optimus Prime is dead?

Megatron nodded somberly confirming this claim. under old circumstances, this would've been a great time to celebrate a huge victory, however, seeing as how the former villains were now wishing to redeem themselves, many of them had mixed feelings about this new development.

Onslaught: I don't believe it of all the robots to meet their end, I never expected Pime to be the one to go off-line.

Brawl: Yeah, if this was during the days of the war, this would've been a huge victory for the Decepticons. but seeing as how we are given a chance to turn over a new leaf, this feels weird.