Chapter 4

I intently stare at the two idiots lying on the cold floor as they fake the tears that are rolling down their cheeks.

"he" A smug drew itself on my beautiful cute face of mine. Sorry for both of you but those fake tears won't save you even if you fill this whole floor with it.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Feeling a sense of fulfillment.

A sudden burst of Nothingness and Stardust energy erupted behind me. I tried turning around but the speed of the burst was even greater than my Thought acceleration which can even see the information particle.

It was outrageous. The energy was so condensed that it was comparable to mine It defies even the law of the cardinal world.

Before I could even activate my thought acceleration. a glowing white egg suddenly flew past me straight to the center of light. Glazing my cheek.

Activating Azathoth's imaginary space to save Both Veldora and Ramiris from getting hurt by the condensed energy.

Because of the condensed energy behind me rivaling my own. A cut on my shoulder suddenly appeared. I felt a sharp pain building up inside me.

[Maste-     The condensed ene- gy is over- loadi- ng th- e imagin- ary spa-ce------] Ciel's feminine  Voice started Glitching. Feeling my Imaginary space being filled, I immediately take action. Using the skill creation of creation lord ahura mazda to create another Imaginary space and put Veldora and Ramiris in it.

All of it happened in just a femtosecond, one quadrillion of a second happened in that moment
In an instant, the whole room was engulfed in a blinding light.
________________________________________________

The blinding light surrounding the room soon died down. I opened my eyes only to see a tall white wall covered with vandalism. The smell of human waste entered my nostrils, its bad smell made me almost puke.

"what the?!" I shudder in anger. I immediately took action of stopping my sense of smell so that I could smell that disgusting waste.

"Where am I?" I pondered as I looked around me. I noticed that it is a narrow way filled with garbage and trash cans.

"Ciel?" I waited for my partner's feminine voice but to no avail. Not hearing her voice filled me with anger and I quickly panicked. For over five seconds I waited until I heard a glitching sound in my head. It was Ciel, her voice got corrupted by the intense and condensed energy.

Just hearing that glitching sound filled me with happiness and fulfillment. My panicked face soon died down and I slowly calmed down. My beautiful topaz eyes scanned the area around me.

Recognizing the atmosphere and the structure built around me, I guess were on earth. My past world where I originally lived. I smile formed on my cute face. I can recognize Earth with just my disgusting surroundings.

Feeling disgusted by my surroundings, I walked out of the dark, disgusting alley to see the glittering lights of the tall light post. The shimmering light of the stars made it even more beautiful.

I closed my eyes and entered my imaginary space only for me to see Veldora and Ramiris with some kind of scar covering most of their skin. I suddenly felt worried about them, even though they didn't get exposed to the condensed energy they were still hurt.

[the intense energy was able to pierce your multi-dimensional barrier to the point it entered your soul. The energy soon became a virus that makes your skill unusable if you ever use them]

"ohh" I was surprised to hear Ciel's voice so clearly here in the imaginary space. Although it made me wonder, how can Ciel speak clearly without any glitching here in the imaginary space compared to the outside, her voice was glitching?