Prologue (part 1)

The Gate to Heaven is a tower that stretched infinitely to the edge of the universe as it broke through the universe thus making a hole in space-time making the past, present and, future appear in every dimension.

Different kinds of being appeared, from slime to different species such as true dragons and angels, different versions of rimuru started appearing each of them had its own clothing and form.

Some of them are clad with gold armor like a royal knight from the eastern empire, and some of them are covered with a bizarre aura that can make even 'life' withered just by being near it. The most noticeable Figure was a version of Rimuru clad in divine aura as his body glowed.

Sparks of swords appeared almost everywhere in Heaven as a trail of light can be seen on the ground and mid. Feldway and Rimuru are fighting each clash of their sword creating a spark that was stronger than the Big Bang explosion.

Feldway is holding his Genesis class sword called Anduril, a sword that can cleave an entire multiverse in one blow. He lifts his sword and swings down at Rimuru.

A white line appeared on Rimuru's perspective and saw that Feldway was trying to cut him in half. Noticing the incoming danger he moves his right hand that was holding his Genesis class sword Tempest and swings it upward to block Feldway's swing.

Rimuru stared at Feldway with anger, he now knew what Feldway had been doing for a couple of days of a cease-fire. Rimuru observed Feldway from head to toe and noticed an opening and punched Feldway in the face before he got thrown into the edgeless space of Heaven.

"Feldway! Why are you even trying to destroy Veldanava's creation?!" Rimuru screamed at Feldway who flew light years in just a second from a punch in the face.

Feldway's joy ride suddenly stops as he gracefully floats mid-air.

Feldway who took the punch like a teddy bear stared at Rimuru. As he continues to stare he clenches his sword, enveloping it with his energy.

Feldway's magicule count had been increasing every second. Every second Feldway is alive his magicule increases millions in just one second. Rimuru knew even with his full power he can't find a way to defeat Feldway without harming the physical world and the spiritual world.

Rimuru had been using Veldora and the other true dragon as a core to boost his magicule count thus equipping himself with a Genesis class katana and a Genesis class armor.

Rimuru slowly made his stance again as he focused on defeating Feldway. He inhales his breath and envelops his katana with his aura making it pitch black.

In just a fraction of a nanosecond Rimuru dashed forward surpassing the limitation of the cardinal world he flew hundreds of thousands of times the speed of light. Eventually, his speed became tens of million times the speed of light.

The heaven crumbles from the sheer speed of Rimuru going past the limit of the cardinal world. Every atom that gets in his way is shattered into nothingness thus creating a trail of explosion that is equivalent to a supernova.

'Even with this speed, he'll just block it! But I have a trump card!' his speed became even faster as he flew toward Feldway.

Suddenly Rimuru's body disappears in a particle of light. Feldway wasn't startled and tried to look for Rimuru in every direction. his thought acceleration stretches into its maximum limit and he still can't see Rimuru.

Feldway didn't move from his position and just blankly stared at where Rimurj disappeared. Out of nowhere Rimuru appears beside Feldway and swings his katana clad with his fighting aura into Feldway's neck.