Dammit, Enterprise!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Amagi smiles in amusement, not at all offended. She ignored the growls from Kaga and Akagi at the mention of the Grey Ghost.

"But another concern is the new Commander assigned to Azur Lane..." Admiral admits openly.

This catches the attention of Amagi, Akagi, Kaga and a few other Shipgirls around the docks.

"New Commander, Admiral?" Nagato walks over as the Admiral bows politely to the shorter fox. Kawakaze followed Nagato close behind like a dutiful bodyguard.

"Yes, Lady Nagato... Commander Fubuki Ishii is one of the few female recruits who passed final evaluations and was assigned to Azur Lane."

"When was she due to arrive, Admiral?" Amagi asks in concern, followed by an agreed nod from Nagato.

The Admiral looked conflicted, "Two days ago..."

Everyone looked at the Admiral, stunned or with incredulous expressions.

"Two days!?" Shimakaze shouted in alarm. It looked like their conversation was now a group affair.

"Why have you not ordered a search and rescue operation, Admiral?" Nagato enquires with a suspicious frown.

"But I did? Were you not informed? The Sardegna Empire and Sakura Empire were among the first to respond," The Admiral looked at Nagato in surprise.

"Eh!?" The girls around were surprised.

"The Sakura Empire has sent Zuikaku and Shoukaku to provide air support to the Sardegna Empire by the combined order of your sister Mutsu and Miss Musashi. Lady Littorio herself has taken responsibility for this operation alongside her sisters, Vittorio Vento and Roma.

Nagato looked proud momentarily, hearing her sister giving a suitable command while she was not present, happy knowing the home island was in good hands.

"Oh my... Three of the Littorio sisters invested in the same thing? How unusual. Admiral, from a tactical point of view, I would suggest sending support. *Cough, cough*" Amagi coughed but looked thoughtful. The Sakura Empire girls looked at Amagi in concern whenever she had a coughing fit.

"Hmm? May I ask why?" The Admiral was not against sending Shipgirls from Azur Lane but would still like a reason. He was not the type to ignore advice from someone renowned as Amagi.

"Three battleships and two carriers... No cruisers or destroyers for support, no submarines as a deterrent? I mean no disrespect to Lady Littorio, but her choice of fleet composition is relatively poor.

The gathered Shipgirls murmured to each other in concern at Amagi's words. The Admiral's eyes widened, and he nodded at Amagi in gratitude, then looked at the gathered shipgirls before settling on Nagato. "Lady Nagato, Please send Yuudachi, Shigure and Shimakaze out to join Littorio's fleet in their search.

Before Nagato could even nod and give the order, The three destroyers mentioned lined up in front of Nagato and the Admiral with determined expressions, apart from Yuudachi, who looked excited if her broad smile and wagging tail were any indication.

"Do you three know your objective?" Nagato asked the destroyers sternly.

"Join up with the Pizza lovers, find the lost human commander and return!" Yuudachi answered before Shigure could, earning Yuudachi a glare from her sister.

Yuudachi's answer earned her a few giggles from the gathered Shipgirls and Nagato's flustered look of embarrassment. The Admiral chuckled, "Couldn't have said it better, honestly."

"Shigure, you're in command of this destroyer squadron."

"Yes, Lady Nagato, it's an honour!" Shigure bows, followed by the other two, before all three jump into the water. Their riggings activate, and they race away out of the harbour.