Rut

Hey.

Warspite will always be our Warcorgi.

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Crash*

"Hey!" Kohaku shouts.

"Make our Queen cry, will you? Meow!?" Cheshire grabs the nearest object and throws it at our male Kitsune

"Cheshire! What the heck..."

"Stay still!"

Not long after storming out of the Admiral's office and berating the Royal Navy girls, Kohaku was soon set upon by one of the more emotionally driven royal maids. Kohaku ended up dodging multiple projectiles but dodging all of them easily.

Kohaku wanted to laugh at the angry snarl the royal maid gave him, but that soon changed to wanting to cry when another person approached and stood further away.

"Master... Needs... Punishment..."

A monotone voice whispered. Even from a distance, Kohaku could hear her clearly, her tone and choice of words making him sweat.

"Sheffield, help me corner him!" Cheshire smirked when she also noticed the shorter royal maid.

With a shadow over her face, an aggressive pose and a tool used by the royal maids for 'punishment.' Kohaku knew he was in trouble.

"Is that a riding crop!?" Kohaku's tails froze in worry, and his ears flattened.

"I see... Master is well versed in this implement..." Sheffield's cold voice punctured the silence as she ran her fingers up and down the riding crop with appreciation.

"Nyahaha! Meow, You're in trouble now, fox!" Cheshire grinned at the slowly backing up Kohaku.

Both royal maids slowly started walking towards him. Both of the beautiful ladies couldn't be more different. One was hyper and excited, and the other was cold and relaxed.

"If Master makes our Queen cry, we'll make him cry..." Sheffield's lip tugged upwards ever so slightly, and It looked like she was secretly enjoying this.

Kohaku looked around for an exit but found no way out but through them, which wasn't ideal: one heavy cruiser and one light cruiser.

Both Sheffield and Cheshire got into a ready stance and were about to charge at him, but unknown to the two ladies, Sheffield had given Kohaku everything he needed to come out on top.

Sheffield had widened her legs and moved her left leg to the side, giving her more power to pounce on him, but unintentionally forcing her short maid outfit to hike up her legs, giving him a view of her smooth thighs and panties.