History Repeats Itself

Hey!

Some Kitsune lore is involved here, which may be inaccurate. 

Slightly dark tones. Showing just how lucky Commander Fubuki actually was.

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And that's everything, Admiral..."

The Admiral, with a black eye, stared at the Commander and the people standing before him in his office with annoyance, shock and acceptance. 

Fubuki stood a step ahead of a line of people and had just finished explaining everything from when she left the naval academy, the events with Gangut and Kohaku, to where she stood now. Behind Fubuki stood Gangut, Shigure, Yuudachi, and a quiet Kohaku and beside the Admiral were the Shikikan, Amagi and Nagato. 

Shaking his head at the strange events that must have unfolded, he looks at Kohaku, "Well, Kohaku? Anything to say?"

"..." Kohaku remains silent, looking at the floor. Amagi and Nagato stare at him in concern. They fully understand how he must have been feeling at the time. Rut or Heat both affected how their minds worked.

What hurt the two fox women the most was the lack of eye contact... Kohaku had yet to look at either of them even once.

"Kohaku... You understand the gravity of your actions?" The Admiral affirmed sternly.

"..."

"Silence will not-"

"Admiral! This is ridiculous," Amagi's raised voice cuts the Admiral off.

"He almost rape-"

"So?" Amagi cuts him off again.

Everyone stares at Amagi with shock, except for Nagato and Kohaku, who is still staring at the floor, ears flat against his head and tails motionless.

"Amagi, listen..." The Admiral warns, not wanting to have this conversation, but Amagi is making it worse.

"No... *Cough*... You listen! We have our own... Instincts/needs that must be met! It's not Kohaku's fault you could not control Roon when she arrived, forcing him out of his self-confinement. *Cough, Cough* It's not his fault Fubuki decided to tease him!"

Everyone watches as the Admiral and Amagi have a stare-down.

Without breaking eye contact, the Admiral pushes a button on his desk, and within thirty seconds, Sheffield, Hornet, Z23 and Ayanami enter the room and stand behind Kohaku. 

All four ladies look conflicted.

"Ladies, please escort IJN Kohaku to the small bungalow that was prepared for him. He is currently under house arrest," The Admiral orders, but even he looks conflicted.

The whole room tenses, "What a load of bull!" Yuudachi shouts angrily.

"Admiral, reconsider this instant!" Amagi growls and her tails start swaying angrily.

The four ladies hesitate to move, but Sheffield is the first to grab Kohaku's arm and gently pull him from the room, followed by Hornet and Z23.

Ayanami remains till. The Admiral glares at her, "I gave you an order."

Ayanami looks at Nagato pleadingly, "Lady Nagato... The Admiral is dooming us all!"

The Admiral's brow raises in confusion, and Nagato stares back at Ayanami, knowing what she means.