"I see. Well, I'm sure you know what we brought you here for." Canada said, adjusting his glasses. "Our... father is missing. We don't know where he is. Now, do you have anything that could give us a clue of his whereabouts?"

"No. How about you, Kiwi?" Australia turned towards New Zealand, who only shook his head in response.

"Huh. Well, that leaves us in a bit of a predicament." Canada looked away. "I would check the CCTV footage for anything that could tell us what happened to UK, but unfortunately, I don't have access unless UN gives me that access. What else can we do in the meantime?"

"Oh! We can check his house." New Zealand suggested. "America has the keys. Wait, where is America?"

"He went to do just that." Canada responded. "Anything else?"

"Well, we could try to search for him in the area?" Australia shrugged. "I don't think we'll find anything, but it's worth a shot, right?"

"I suppose so, yes." Canada nodded slowly. "Are we going to bring anybody else?"

"Oh! Yeah! Fiji! Fiji! Fiji! Fij—" New Zealand immediately chanted, before getting shushed by Canada.

"Alright, alright. You're acting like a child." Canada huffed. "We can bring Fiji. Is that all?"

The both of them shook their heads, as Canada nodded.

"Anyways, I have this. The files in this folder contain recent information about UK." Canada explained, waving the folder in his hands to draw Australia and New Zealand's attention to it. "UN gave it to me so I guess he's just telling us to deal with it ourselves. I suppose he wants us to do some detective work. Go ahead and read it." 

 Yeah. That was annoying. UN had just given them the job to track someone down. Canada didn't even think any of them have any experience in that.

Canada handed the folder over to Australia and New Zealand, before turning to pull out his phone. He was sure that he had Fiji's number saved somewhere here. Ah. There it was.

He pressed the phone against his ear as he made the call, listening as the phone ringer one, twice, before the sound of Fiji's voice could be heard on the other side.

"Hellooo?" Fiji spoke. There was the sound of shuffling in the background, as if Fiji was doing something.

"It's Canada. I just wanted to request your assistance." Canada spoke.

"Hm? What is it?" Fiji asked.

"Well..." Canada began, pausing for a moment to sigh. "UK is missing."

"Really?"

"Yes. Did you not hear me?"

"... So you want me to help you find him?" Fiji asked, his voice noticeably growing  tenser.

"Mhm. Are you willing?"

There was a moment of silence as Fiji didn't respond, and Canada waited for his response. Eventually, Fiji spoke.

"Yeah, okay, sure." Fiji agreed.

"Great. Just meet us in my office at the UN headquarters." Canada nodded slowly.