XII

Apo's Pov.

It is been three days since the last call I received from Kinn about me going to his wedding and I'm contemplating if I go or not. I still love him and all I  wanted is for him to be happy with the person he choose to be till death.

I was cooking my lunch when I heard my door bell rang, I didn't open it at first cause I don't expect any visitors and my sister is currently back at Thailand with her husband, but then again my door bell rang so, I turn off my stove then open the door and to my surprise there is Kinn standing in front of me with a big smile.

"Hello Angel" he said then spread his arms for a hug so I quickly went up to him and hug him so tight like there is no tomorrow.

"Its been a while Mo Chroí, I miss you a lot" he said then kiss me on my forehead then he kiss me on top of my nose.

"I miss you so much Kinn." I didn't get to stop being emotional cause seeing him in front of me is like a dream but if it is a dream I don't want to wake up anymore and I rather stay asleep as long as I'm with him.

"Hey stop crying, you know I don't want seeing you in tears right? I'm really here, Angel." I look up to him and pout my lips so I can assure he is real so he bend down a bit and kiss me passionately.

Oh you maybe confuse what is happening the truth is we didn't really broke up at all it was all part of the plan.

Flashback

"Do you trust me?" he ask me back.

"Yes I do trust you." I answered

" Then I have a plan and I need your cooperation in this." he said and I just nod to give him an answer.

"We should break up." those words make my heart sutter into million pieces.

"You want us to break up?! Why should we, Kinn please don't leave me I can't break up with you, you even told me that you will do everything just to keep me with you and you even said to me that you can leave everything behind just for me so why are you breaking up with me? " my tears again started to flow down my cheeks and I look like a mess.

" Po you told me you trust me right, so I need you to trust me in this so let's break up, it's good for the both of us. " how does breaking up good for us.

" Kinn I don't want to break up. This is not fair you told me you love me but why are you asking me to break up, did you suddenly realise that yoy cannot be with a man and now that you see her you wanted her to be the one you'll marry?" this is so frustrating for me.

" Po are you done talking, and can I say the whole plan now? " he seems so relax while I'm being so frustrated here about his suggestion of breaking up.

"Ok I'll take your silence as a yes. Well Angel break up with you is just part of an act /plan, we aren't breaking up for real cause it's only you for me and I love you and I'll still choose you until our next life. The truth is I think Dahlia knows about are relationship did you remember when we went on a late night date then suddenly a car suddenly passed by and almost hit you? " he ask me.

" Yes I did and I thought that would be my last chance to be with you. " I somehow manage to calm down now.

" I think Dahlia or even her family is behind all of it after all they want out wealth cause their company is on the verge of bankruptcy because of the issue their company is facing. I'm still gathering some more evidence to prove that they're not the right people to trust and they deserve to suffer in jail. " so it was about that I thought he really want to finish our relationship.

" I'm sorry Mo chroí for not explaining it to you properly and for not relling you in advance. " he touched my face and gently wipe the tears in my eyes.

" You should really be sorry for doing that you know how much I love you, and I have been loving you since way before you meet those exes of yours. " I started to sulk and he just laught at me.

" I know how great of an actor are you since you use to be part of the theater club, currently a man's been following me all day and I think his been reporting everything to Dahlia about me so we really need to start now can my Angel show me his actings skills? "he said then smirk I knew already what he was thinking so I take a deep breath then say.

" Please Kinn don't leave me alone you know I love you so much please, I need you. " I said with a slightly loud voice for the man to hear, he won't see cause all windows, door and curtains are close.

"I don't love you anymore Porsche, I realise that Dahlia is the one for me and your not her." Hearing that makes my heart ache but I remind myself that it was all part of an act.

End of Flashback.

"Wait Kinn what are you doing here. Dahlia might know you are here." I said after we got inside.

"Po everything is ok and she won't know that I'm here with you so don't worry to much and can I please get another hug for my boyfriend I really need it." he said so I hug him and put my head of his shoulder. I miss his warm body, I miss this man so much.

"Do you want to eat or to rest first? Since for sure you have jetlag." I ask him but I just received a smirk, a smirk at alwats gives me chills down to my spine. So Kinn leans towards me then he put his lips near my ears and said.

"I would like to rest but I would like to eat you first." he said then he started living kisses to my neck and collarbone. Then he kiss my lips gently, my boyfriend do really have a sweet lips that is very addicting and he was really a good kisser so I gave in to that desire that I know both of us and our bodies want, we became one up to our hearts content.

*******

Oops sorry about that I don't really know how to write smut so it was just like that but still I hope you like my update. The end is near to stay tuned I love you all and thank you for always supporting my works and sorry for not being able to be good at writing and having issue like grammatical errors or typos but then again thank you, Enjoy reading.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you like 💚.