X

Kinn's Pov.

While currently eating lunch pack by my boyfriend when suddenly I received a call from my brother Khun.

"Hey lil brother." he greet me.

"Khun I know you want something that is why you are calling what it is?" he only calls me when he wanted something but his fiance won't let him have it. I don't know his older than me but I act older than him.

"Kinn don't be like that but since you ask me want I want can you by Sebastian and Elizabeth a sister or maybe a brother." is he for real?

"I knew it you really just wanted something, But since you want one I'll give you one I'll call my friend later about it. " I can't resist him.

"Thank you but I didn't really call about that, It was about Dahlia." hearing her name made my forehead frown.

"What about her?" I ask

"She is currently fake crying at mom and dad, saying she just wanted to talk to you about your wedding and preparation but instead you make fun of her in front of your employees." that b*tch she really wanted to get my parents attention doesn't she?

"Keep an eye on her Khun, she just wanted to manipulate our parents that psycho girl needed a lesson. I'm hanging up I still have meetings to attend to. " I'm furious, she have the nerve to make fake stories just to make me a bad guy then I'll be the bad guy.

Porsche's Pov.

It's now evening. Me, Pete, Vegas and Arm are just hanging out together but Arm looks kinda wasted he is now on the floor crying well not totally crying like a child but his eyes are teary.

"What should me do now Porsche?" Pete ask me.

"I don't know. Should we call Pol?" I ask back because maybe seeing Pol will make Arm less sad I think.

"Mi Cielo, Porsche don't middle in someone else problem? Look it is normal to cry specially when you're drunk and have lots of problem let him be and about Pol, I already called him and he said he cannot come with us because he and his girlfriend are out on a date. " he just said don't meddle in someone else problem but it turns out he alredy did call Pol.

" Hey Vegas you're crazy stop beeing creepy saying things that you yourself do." Pete said then give Vegas a smack in the head.

After a few more minutes Arm is now down, sleeping to be specific

And  Pete is now upstairs cleaning the guest room for Arm meanwhile Vegas is in the kitchen washing the dishes.

I was bored while waiting for Kinn so I clean the living room pick up the bottles and cans of beer and packing of snacks while cleaning I suddenly heard the door bell ring.

"Porsche can you check who's in the door while I'm finishing washing the dishes? Thank you. " Vegas ask me.

"Okay." so I went on my way to the door.

When I open the door there I didn't see no one so I close it again but the bell rings again but this time when I open it there is Kinn standing with a basket of fruits and a bouquet of flowers.

"Hello Angel." I was about to be mad but seeing him rather makes me happy.

"Good evening Mr. Theerapanyakul please don't do that prank again or else" I said raising my left eyebrow

"Or else what Mr. Theerapanyakul?" he said the kiss me on the lips.

"You two love birds please don't disrespect me in our home." Vegas said seems like he just finish washing the dishes.

"Hey bro sorry I just miss my husband." Kinn said everytime he address me as his husband I can feel millions of butterflies flying around my stomach.

"It's ok bro I do that to." and the both laugh.

"Vegas here is a fruit basket for you and your husband I won't take any longer seems like one of you is already dead sleep." he commented looking at Arm.

"Yeah he's the one who mostly drunk all the alcohol you know love problems" Vegas commented back.

"Anyway I'm just here to fetch Porsche good night. Oh Pete we are just about to go nice seeing you will be going now." Kinn and I did are good byes.

At KP's home...

" Kinn do you perhaps have a problem?" I ask him

"No, nothing angel. Why did you ask? " he ask

" The whole ride home you seem occupied, you didn't even give me a glaces when I was doing some action while telling what happens to me today . Well love if you have a problem care to share with me please." We're lovers so it is normal if we talk and solve it together right?

" Well Dahlia came to me at me office today" he said

"I scared her a bit cause you know I don't like her from the start until now, then that b*tch came to my parents house then tell lies to my parents and now they want me to go there and they also want us to get married as soon as possible but I don't want to cause you are my life and you're the one I want to spend my life with until death do us apart. " after hearing that my anxiety started to raise up all the thoughts I've buried are now backing up.

" Kinn maybe we are not really for each other, that is why destiny is always doing this kind of situation to break us apart. " I said but Kinn just gave me a smile then kiss my forehead and some how his touch and kisses helps me relax a bit.

"Porsche I told you we are the one who's making our destiny not the others so I'll ask you a question" he said while tacking my hair behind my ears.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Do you trust me?" he ask me back.

"Yes I do trust you." I answered

" Then I have a plan and I need your cooperation in this." he said and I just nod to give him an answer

Then he told me his plan...

*******

Hello reader here's another update, sorry it was again short but anyway I hope you like it. Enjoy reading love you💚💛