Chapter 9

Deidara's Pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Deidara's Pov

N-no, I'm not okay...

Here I go again...

Back upstairs...

Back to all the other Akatsuki members...

Back to hell...

Back to a world full of nothing but pain.

It's a little scary sometimes, ya know...sleeping unaware of what can happen to you when you wake up...constantly living in fear of the very next moment... Sometimes, I miss that old myself...the one with bright eyes...enthusiastic...cheerful...but he died. He died the very day I joined this stupid organization.

I know it's still just morning, but yesterday was very difficult, and a nap can't do any harm. I laid on my futon. The walls of my room were still covered with degrading words and blood all over them. Slut...Whore... I quickly closed my eyes before all the memories came haunting me again...

***

"Get up, Blondie." I felt a sharp pain in my stomach before I opened my eyes to realize it was Kisame who kicked me.

"Arrgghh!" I groaned a little as I got up, holding my stomach. With yesterday's injuries, it hurt even more.

"You were supposed to get the other blondie some FOOD, but all you did was sleep."

"S-sorry," I quickly said, though I wasn't told anything, that arguing would just lead to me getting even more hurt, and my body wouldn't be able to handle it at all.

"We'll see about that... You've got better things to do than sleep. GO." I quickly got to my feet and hurried away. I know what he does if he's angry and his orders are not followed.

"I'll come with you...you know...I won't let you get away soooo easily~"

Oh shit...no...not again... I lower my head as he grabs my hand so harshly. I'm sure it will leave marks. I'll have to get more foundation to cover it up. My previous one is almost over...I don't know when I got back to the prisons. I was too lost, trying not to scream while he increased the pressure on my wrist. I could see the red marks forming now.

"Go, give him the food, and then I'll see what I should do to you~"

I was scared, but then again, he has already done everything to me that I could think of, he and all the others have broken me so badly...at least it won't be a surprise...

***

How wrong was I...it definitely was a surprise when he cornered me in a dark corner of the prison...

"I know how much you've been waiting for it...you unworthy slut! You thought Itachi would save you?" He started one more of his laughing fits.

"Huh? Well, you were wrong. He is the same as us. All he did was use you too."