"Why you just didn't took me to my mom?" You asked him. "She would kill me, and you." He said and you know he was right. "Yeah, good point." You sigh and sat up.

"Uh, did you slept with me?" You asked as Matt choked from your words. "What?" He shouts. "I meant, did you were sleeping in your room?" You said and he looked back at you. "Oh, no. I slept on the living room."

"I guess I'll go home now." You said and get up from his bed. "No, don't go." He said and came towards you, he held your hand and stopped you from putting shoes on.

You looked up at him and stopped. "Why?" You asked. "I don't know how you feeling, and I made breakfast for you. Don't leave until I know you're fine." He said.

"I'm fine."

"Really? Or is it a plan to get the hell out of here?"

You sigh at Matt words.

"You got me, captain." You said and put your hands on the air. "Let me give you some sweatpants and hoodie." He opened the closet and took out some pants and hoodie.

"Wear them, please. It's will help you stay warm." He gave you the clothes and you took them, you didn't have a choice. You thanked him and went into his bathroom.

Matt went to the kitchen to make some food for breakfast before you got out of the bathroom. He waited for you and when he saw you he smiled at you.

You felt weird, but comfortable with Matt. You didn't knew what he is thinking about you, and why he take care of you when you broke his heart because of two weeks or before more then a months.

"Thank you for the breakfast, and the clothes." You said and he nodded. "Of course." He said and sat next to you. "You made my favorite coffee how do you remember it!" You saw your coffee.

"I'm drinking it a lot, it's actually pretty good." He said and you smiled at him. "I didn't knew you drinking it, you never drank it when we were.." you cut yourself off.

"Together."

"Yeah, after you left I started."

You went quite and him either, he knew that both of you will never talked about what's going on and what will happen right now.

He ate his food without thinking about you or talking to you, and you either, but the situation was so embarrassing for both of you.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked Matt. "Sure." He said and sat more comfortably in his chair. "Why are you still looking after me?" You asked him.

"Because .." Matt said and cleared his throat. "You were the most important person to me, you still are, I know I wasn't-"

"No, you were."

Matt looked at you with the deep eyes and a little smile, he looked down and get closer to you. "And. I know you enough time to know how you dealing with things and how you're doing when you're alone." He smiled .

"Matt, I kinda of cheated on you, and you still taking care of me, why aren't you stay away from me?" You asked him, straight to the point. "I can't ." He sigh at you.

"No, don't do it to me Matt, you can." You shook your head as no and get up from your chair, you walked back and forth in his kitchen. "Do what?" He asked, looking at you.

"I'm messing up everything. All the time, and I mess up this relationship, you should stay away from me and don't talk with me ever again." You shouts at him.

"I don't want to." He said and get up from his chair. "I loved you, I love you, I can't get over the person you are, and you made so many mistakes and that's okay, me either." He looked at you and you were so hopeless.

The look on his face. The eyes, it's made you regret and wonder why you've done it.

"I hooked up with random boys when i was fighting with you, why you can't just be mad at me." You asked him. "Because I don't wanna lose you, and I know you." He smiled.

"Hey," he came closer to you and held your hands, you tried not to look at him. "I know it, because I know you loved me too." He said and you finally looked inside his eyes.

"I do love you, I mean-"

"I love you too, it's okay."

Matt sigh, he looked inside your eyes, he kissed your lips and put his hands around your waist, he didn't let go of you, and you either.

You let Matt kissed him, you needed it, you needed feel his touch one more time, one last time, no matter what will happen next.

You loved him, you love him, but sometimes it's feel so wrong for you, to love someone without getting hurt, you knew Matt will never hurt you, even when you put him through hell. You loved him so deeply.

"I love you." He whispered right after he pulled back and put his forehead on top of your head. "I don't want you to leave again."

Those words was like cuts on your heart.

"I.." you start saying but the tears were on your eyes. "What?" He asked, putting your hair behind your ears.

"I love you too Matt."

"But?"

"But I don't know if I can stay this time."

You said, still not letting go of him, and he didn't let go of you either. "Because I'm scared mess it up again." You said.

"We can least try, try to stay." He said and you nodded at him. "I'll stay." You said, promising him. "Because I believe on you." You said.

Matt kissed your lips once again and smiled at you when you smiled back at him, you felt like you finally on the best place of your life. Like maybe you can stay, and don't mess it up.

"We can make it better, i promise you, we will fix it, us."