"Y/n, it's not funny, where are you?" He asked, already checking where you were through his phone. "Well.. I'm on..." you said trying to remember where you were.

"Wait, hold up! I'll go out to check." You get up from your chair and walked outside, you saw blurry and didn't really knew where you were and where are you going.

"In the same club you were last time, fuck it." He said and bring the phone back to his ear. "It's not new for me." He mumbled to himself. "Wait right there." He sigh.

"Okay mr sturniolo." You said and laughed. "Please don't call me like that." He said and put his shoes on. "Okay, matty." You said and he closed his sigh and rubbed his forehead.

"Just wait there and don't move I'll find you." He said and took the keys from his desk, he walked out of the apartment and got into the car. "It's not the first time I'm doing it." He told you before he hang up.

-
"Y/n!" He called you, you turned around, you couldn't even go or walked towards him. "Hey! Matty!" You said and warped your arms around him. "You came to see me?" You said.

"I came to take you home, because you're not in a mood to walk." He said and put his arm around your neck and one arm around your waist to help you walk to the car.

"How much did you drank, jesus." He said and helped you get into the car. "Five cups, and two cup of tequila." You said. "I told you stay away from all of this shit." He told you.

"You're not my dad, Matthew." You said and just throw your head back on the chair. "Take it, drink the whole bottle." Matt took out a bottle of water and put it in your hand.

"But I don't want to." You said, all sleepy and exhausted. "I'm not playing with you, drink this goddamn water." He said and you did what he asked. "Why are you yelling?" You asked.

"I'm so sick of taking care of you y/n, why can't you do it by yourself, please." He asked when he start the car and drove away from the club. "I'm not your boyfriend I can't do it, all the fucking time, you have to be sober."

You was already asleep a took a look at you and looked back at the road. He didn't knew where you were living, so he took you back to his apartment, or your old house.

You lived with him and when you broke up with him you moved out. He lifted you up to his room and put you on his bed. He took off your shoes and put the blanket on you.

"Oh god." He sigh and closed his eyes. He kissed your forehead before getting out of the room and shutting off the light.

-
You woke up with the worst headache ever, in other bed, you didn't knew where you were until you saw the picture on the desk.

It's was a picture of you and Matt from last Christmas, you knew you were at Matt apartment and sigh. You made a mistake.

When you saw Matt getting out of the shower, he looked at you. "Morning, sleepy." He said and you looked at him.

"Am I dreaming?" You asked him. "Nope, you're not." He said and put some shirt on him and brush his hair. "What am I doing here?" You put your hands on your head.

"Well, you called me last night, all drank and sleepy, so I came to pick you up and took you to here, I didn't knew where you were living." He said and looked back at the mirror, still looking at you.