Then as my first battle begins, I go with Togetic, Sceptile, and Gardevoir. The three of them manage to give me my first win. Darach says, "That was quite a battle. This might make Lady Caitlin, who had been looking on."

We notice that Caitlin is watching my battle, obviously that she wants to see what I can do. That's why I can't lose. I'll show her by defeating her valet. Sometimes I spend some CP for my Pokemon to add levels while sometimes I use it to look at the opponent's strategy, and now it is at my 4th battle and 5th round.

"Darach, give that person his castle points." Caitlin says.

"Understood. Ash, bravo. A fantastic victory, to be sure. Lady Caitlin has instructed me to award you 26 CP."

Right now my BP is 85, Darach asks, "So what is your decision? Will you use your points, or will you save your points?"

"I decide to save my points, please." I say.

Gladion says, "Strange, why is Ash not trying to spend the Castle Points?"

"With that amount, he could've just skipped a battle." Scott says. "Perhaps Ash has something on his mind."

It is true that the more I spend the CP, the more options that I can get, but my goal is the Rank Up. And after my seventh win of the fourth round, I decide to spend the 100 CP on ranking up.

"I see... so with the Rank Up, Ash will have more options to choose in the Battle Castle." Scott says. "Now Ash's in Rank 2, which means he can check the moves, or rent more items."

"But I think Ash wants to do more..." Lillie says as I continue to save until I reach 200 CP so that I can use it for Rank 3 items. After arriving at the Final Round of the 7th set, I'm now facing Darach.

"Welcome. I am Darach, as you know, and I am the Castle Valet. Lady Caitlin, my employer, is not one to accept defeat willingly. However, for a reason I'm not at liberty to disclose, she cannot battle. Consequently, I will do battle in her ladyship's place. ...Let me assure you that you won't be shortchanged by facing me. En garde!"

I smile as he goes for Gallade first while I go with Togetic. Togetic dodges a Psycho Cut attack and leaps behind Gallade in order to restrain its elbows. But Gallade extends its blades outwards to make Togetic tumble over.

"That Gallade is strong... it can extend his blades at will..." Daniel says.

"There is no way that I will allow myself to be defeated in front of my lady! I, Darach, will definitely win! Please watch, my lady Caitlin!" Darach yells.

"Togetic! Return for now." I say as Togetic flies back and I send out Sceptile.

"You can't beat me, Darach, with ordinary means!" He switches out to Houndoom, much to my shock. Houndoom survives the Dual Chop with Focus Sash, It then charges forward to deliver a Fire Fang. But I quickly switch back to Togetic and defeat Houndoom with a Dazzling Gleam.

Darach responds by calling out his Staraptor. It immediately dodges Togetic's Moonblast with a Double Team. "That's Double Team! YOu won't land a hit that easily. On the million-to-one chance that you do, it can recover its health using Roost!"

I say, "That might be true. But I can still do it no matter how many times." I return Togetic and send out Sceptile. It keeps using Cut and X-scissors to defend the moves, but it ends up a draw as Staraptor uses Brave Bird while Sceptile uses Solar Beam.

As Gallade takes the field once more, I send out Gardevoir. Gallade tries to use Night Slash, but I tell her to dodge by using eye contact, much to the others except for Lillie's shock. And then Gardevoir finishes Gallade with a Moonblast after dodging the Close Combat from Gallade.