PROLUGUE

It felt like like forever to her. That she was laying on felt so comfortable, so soft and fluffy. Why was she laying there, she had no idea. There was white mist covering her surrounding. Couldn't see anything other than her own body. Standing up felt somewhat surreal for her. It was like she didn't had to pay any effort to do that. It felt like she was floating on something. There was no cold , nor it was warm. She couldn't recognized what kind of an atmosphere all around her. She didn't pay any attention to the clothes that she was wearing at the time. That's why she didn't see the crimson color that her clothes were covered with. Even if she did, she wouldn't have minded that much. Because she didn't remember what had happened before she came to that bizarre place of void.

Yet she couldn't ignore the immense sadness and hallow pain in her chest she felt when she tried to remember what exactly had happened before. She walked a few steps hoping to see something in that place of void that was covered with white mist.  

There was no sound there. She didn't even remember that she could use her voice to scream out. With her mouth closed the peace in the void remained. It felt like a century , she walked forward straight in a line. Just straight. No turns. It felt as though she skipped a life time, just to speaking. She didn't felt tired, her mind just told her to keep walking forward, like her deep mind knew it was the right thing to do. Thought she might find something in the mist. 

Like she was ordered to follow someone. Other than the curiosity she felt walking in the mist, it felt like this was the most peaceful she felt in her all life time, yet felt like she was missing something.

Her mind was full of thoughts, yet it was not from the important ones. Like where she actually was, or what exactly happened to her, or just how to get out of this misty place. She couldn't even remember the people she was with before. She was walking on and on. She only stopped when she thought she saw a glimpse of someone or something standing so far in the mist in front of her. Just silhouette so far away. She felt her legs jerked forward with wanting to get closer to the silhouette that was so far away.

Why was she running to get to the shadow that was so far away, she didn't know. just knew that she wanted to know what the hell was going on. A sudden fear came creeping in to her mind that someone was following her. Looking back wards, she didn't saw anyone. just felt like she had to run. So she kept running. Eventually the shadow that was in front of her turned in to a person. She searched her mind to see if she could recognize the person that was standing in front of her. 

He was looking ahead. But turned around to see who was coming behind him. There was no expression of recognition on his face. Just a blank look he gave her. He had to look down because he was a head taller than her. She didn't mind about his clothes either, if she did, she wouldn't have missed the crimson color liquid dripping from different areas of his lean body. 

He took his time to look at her.  Like he was observing her. She only knew that because she saw his eyes filling with curiosity. Eyes full of youthful wonder. Like he was guessing in his mind that the person in front of him was some one he knew or not.  He looked at his hand for a moment.  Now she saw that his hand was covered with that odd crimson colored liquid. She didn't know what it was nor she cared about it. Seemed like he didn't either. 

After a full minute or thinking to himself, he raised his hand to gesture her forward to stand beside him. She felt her body obeying his command without an object. It didn't surprised her though. He kept looking at her face. Even though his face was blank, his eyes curious eyes betrayed him.