Confront The Red Ribbon Army

Start from the beginning

__

On the underwater, there appears to be two divers also known as the red ribbon army soldiers they follow her orders to swim down to get the one dragon ball. It was been found at the underwater rock a one soldier pick it up see each other and they nodded each other. Both of them swimming back up at the surface take off their scuba mask telling colonel violet for retrieving it.

Red Ribbon Diver:Colonel Violet, we found it! It was right where You said it would be!

Her bubble gum was pop spread all over her mouth. She move her head up including her hat showing her eyes looking her own soldiers.

Colonel Violet:You sure?

__

Meanwhile with the two young warriors, they soared up in the sky riding together side by side on the yellow nimbus cloud headed straight at the red ribbon army headquarters following the dragon radar that general blue stole from him on penguin village. Collecting all seven dragon balls to bring upa's father back to life, destroy the whole red ribbon empire, and lastly, mitsuko or her real name sakura will fulfill her revenge against them by the help of her boyfriend Goku.

Goku:We're still far away.

Mitsuko:I never knew the red ribbon headquarters located that far as it seems.

Goku:Nah, it doesn't matter. My heart has been pumping into action! How about you? You also ready to punished those bad guys responsible for destroying your home island and your adoptive mom and dad.

Mitsuko:Heh. You don't need to tell me twice. I'm always ready that my blood pumped itching for a fight!

Goku:(Giggled, Laughing) I can feel spirit is boosted full of confidence and bravery! Let's go onward!

Mitsuko:(Chuckles) Yeah, let's go kick some red ribbon army butt!

__

Back at the forest huge lake with colonel violet and her three soldiers, their boat driving straight with normal speed going back at headquarters giving the dragon ball at commander red. Suddenly, a ferocious giant alligator splashed out from the lake waters.

Red Ribbon Diver:(Gasps)

Alligator:(Roaring)

He wasted no time but to use the giant gun attached their boat started to shoot against the giant alligator. But it didn't really affected on the creature he raise his tail and slammed it on their boat causing to bumped.

Red Ribbon Dog:(Yelp)

Colonel Violet:That big ol' Alligator seems hungry. Don't ya think we should Feed him something? You look like you Could whet his appetite!

What she did was really heartless. Colonel violet decided to abandoned her only two men except her dog soldier she pushes them hopping off the boat splashed on the waters makes the giant alligator getting his attention.

Red Ribbon Diver:(Screaming)

Khaki Cap:(Screamed)

Colonel Violet taking the wheel to stirring it to the right controlling the boat going at the right direction for leaving her two red ribbon soldiers behind. Both of them are desperate or screaming for help.

Two red ribbon Soldiers:Help!

Colonel Violet:It appears you picked A pretty lousy time To go for a swim, boys.