15. ∂є νιℓ

═════════•°• ⚠️︎ •°•═════════
Warning: Cringe (●⌇ຶ ཅ⌇ຶ●)
Also do you guys like the new cover? 👆🏻
═════════•°• 💙⚠️ •°•═════════

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

15.
Karma

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

🐾

"Push!" The bodyguards (still stuck in the library) pushed together to open the door. But fortunately, they couldn't, as the door handles were blocked with a sword.

🐾

Elijah, wearing a black shirt and big black baggy pants (which look too big for him) and his usual red wig,  Y/n (wearing whatever you want) slipped outside of the mansion by the back door without anyone noticing.

On the way out, they signaled Horace, who gave a thumbs up and also got out of there hurriedly to do his part of the plan.

Now, Elijah and Y/n stood by the cliff from where Elijah's mother had fallen to her death all those years ago.

"This was the place, you know, where my mum..." Elijah trailed off, looking at the raging sea below.

Understanding what he meant, Y/n took Elijah's hand, leaning on it while rubbing his wrist comfortingly.

"I just hope she gets to rest in peace after this." Then he looked at Y/n and rambled, "And I am sorry for everything you know about how I treated you, how I behaved, and everything... and ... and..." He tried but couldn't finish.

Y/n smiled as she knew Elijah was nervous about the upcoming events. She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous herself.

"Shhh. I know and I understand. What you did was wrong and .. cruel. But I understand. You can always make it up to me. We have our whole lives ahead of us. But for now, I need you to focus on this. Okay?"

Elijah nodded, determined, "I will make everything right. I promise."

"Good." Y/n smiled. They both leaned towards each other, resting their foreheads together, and closed their eyes. After a few moments, y/n leaned back, reminding, "I need to go now."

" Mmhmmm" Elijah nodded, still not letting her go of her hands.

Then, Y/n looked at him seriously and warned, "Just don't die, or I will bring you back to life and kill myself." 

"I won't." Elijah chuckled, saying it sincerely.

Satisfied, Y/n gave a quick peck on his lips,  squeezing his hands one last time and left.

Elijah turned back to look at the dark sea and took out the whistle they had stolen from the baroness.

🐾

Baroness, surrounded by chatting people, drank a glass of wine, still holding the leashes of the Dalmatians. She looked at the dogs in question as they started growling lowly and tried to drag her towards the back door.

As she reached the door, she heard a high-pitched whistle blowing. She frowned, looked out of the glass door, and saw someone standing outside near the cliff facing the sea. She narrowed her eyes and walked outside with the dogs.