8. ∂є νιℓ

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

8.
The Future vs The Past

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

┏ 🎶━━┅━━━┅━━┓
Song:
One Way Or Another
Blondie
┗━━┅━━━┅━━ 🎶┛

On the night of London Ball, Reporters cheerfully took pictures of Baroness, already imagining their successful front pages for tomorrow's newspaper.

"Baroness! Over here!"

Baroness smirked, loving the attention and waved her hand, posing for the cameras those were capturing her elegant white dress.

The flashes and clicking continued for another few minutes.

Suddenly a sound of screeching tires was heard as a motorcycle headed towards the crowd.

The reporters gasped and made way as the motorcycle didn't stop as it arrived in the middle of the crowd.

The bike circled around, creating a dusty mist.

🎵One way, or another,🎵

Two human figures climbed down the motorcycle as the mist cleared slowly. They took off their helmets, revealing their faces.

🎵I'm gonna find ya🎵

Cruel and Hella smirked with a familiar mischievous expression on their faces as they walked through the red carpet. They were wearing a pair of dazzling, sequin-encrusted pants topped with a square-shouldered leather jacket that shockingly looks like it was made out of tires . A face paint on their face that read "The Future".

🎵I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya🎵

A crowd of reporters instantly started to click as many pictures as they could for the new headlines for the next day.

🎵One way, or another, I'm gonna win ya🎵

Hella and Cruel made eye contact with Baroness, who was glaring at them heatedly for stealing her spotlight.

🎵I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya🎵

Suddenly all the lights went out and the building behind them glowed in blue and purple, with Cruel and Hella written all over it.

🎵One way, or another, I'm gonna see ya🎵

The reporters let out another round of gasps and started clicking even more pictures.

🎵I'm gonna meet ya, meet ya, meet ya, meet ya🎵

Hella and Cruel gracefully mounted their motorcycle.

🎵One day, maybe next week🎵

As Cruel started the motorcycle, Hella held his waist with one hand and with the other hand she sprayed blue colours on their way.

🎵I'm gonna meet ya, I'm gonna meet ya, I'll meet ya🎵

☯︎︎

Anita for the first time felt confident with her work as she started to write the article on Cruel and Hella.

🎵I will drive past your house🎵