7. ∂є νιℓ

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

7.
I'm Cruel

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

Next morning Jasper and Horace were sitting at their small dining table, discussing the chaotic events of last night.

"We should lay low." Jasper suggested, staring at a cracked spot on the table, holding a coffee cup in his hand.

"Yeah." Horace agreed as he poured some milk into his cereal. (a/n: What about you? What do you add first? Cereal or milk?)

"That was a bit much last night." Jasper sighed.

Horace scoffed as he started mixing his cereal. "You think? I fell into a cake." He chuckled to himself and started to eat his breakfast.

Elijah walked out of his and Y/n's room, wearing a leather jacket over his blackt shirt and black pants. A black cane on his gloved hand. (a:n - ngl my mind goes to Lucius Malfoy's cane every time I write cane in this story.)

He was holding a newspaper in front of his face. He lowered it as he reached the two other men, revealing he still hadn't dyed his hair red or put on some red wig.

"Morning, boys."He greeted.

"Morning." Horace said back as he and Jasper watched at their friends in confusion.

Elijah smiled coldly at them as he reached the table and pushed everything out of the table with his can.

Horace's cereal bowl hit the ground and shattered into pieces.

"What the fvck!" Y/n who was in the bathroom, peeked outside, a towel wrapped around her body and another on her head. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." Jasper yelled back, unsure of himself.

Y/n didn't believe it, but went back inside to put some clothes on before the men killed each other.

Without a care, Elijah put the newspaper on the table which had Baroness, his and Y/n's, well, more like Cruel and Hella's, picture on it.

"So, let's begin."

Jasper chuckled nervously. "You're not gonna kill her, are ya?"

"It's not part of the current plan, but we might need to be adaptable." Elijah stated as he circled them around the table, eyeing them like a predator looking at its prey.

"So, that's a no?" Jasper asked unsure.

"If you heard a "no," it is. Now, the necklace." He snapped and banged on the newspaper with his cane, making the other two jump startled.

"One of the Dalmatians ate it." Elijah reminded. "Not sure which one, so you'll need to kidnap all of them."

Jasper shook his head, blinking up at him, "All right, sorry. Slow down. What? What are we..."

Elijah put his hands on the table, leaning slightly, looking down at the curly-haired man, challenging, "Darling, if I'm going to need to repeat myself a lot, this isn't going to work out."

"Why are you still talking like that? " Y/n asked as she walked up to them now hearing white t-shirt and blue jeans, rubbing her hair with a towel. "Grift's over."

Elijah ignored her, "The necklace went in one end, yes? It's going to come out the other. That's how it works."

"And what about breakfast? Which is now on the floor." Horace looked down at his breakfast, mournfully.