14. ∂є νιℓ

═════════•°• ⚠️︎ •°•═════════
Warning: Cringe (●⌇ຶ ཅ⌇ຶ●)
═════════•°• 💙⚠️ •°•═════════

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

14.
Work in Progress

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

Hellman Hall was decorated with beautiful lights for Baroness's Charity Gala.

In front of the gate, Jeffery, Baroness's assistant, clapped his hands and ordered the appointed guards, "Come on. Stand to attention. Stand up straight. Good." He looked down at his watch, "It's time."

☯︎

In her room, the Baroness was getting ready. Two of her maids were standing beside her.

John (who had just arrived a few minutes ago after making sure Y/n and Elijah could arrive at the mansion safely) handed Baroness her golden bangles.

Baroness took them, then glanced back at him, "When I said, all those years ago, "Take care of it," what did you think I meant?"

"Well, I was a little confused." John answered innocently, then leaned closer so only they could hear, "I hardly thought you meant you wanted me to kill your only child." He said, looking at her through the mirror.

"And I thought we knew each other," said the Baroness.

"How is my daughter ?" John asked, as he always has, once a week for the past 14 years.

"She is safe." Like every time, the Baroness responded.

John internally scoffed. He will make sure her little bird(and Elijah) would be safe and this selfish woman won't ever hurt them again.

Two bodyguards knocked on the door and entered the room.

"Well?" Baroness inquired, disapprovingly looking at them."I hope for your sake, they are hidden in your coat."

The guards looked down and answered, "No, Baroness."

Baroness gave them a nasty look, as she walked up to her jewellery table, and ordered a guard, "George, come here."

George, the guard, obeyed and stood in front of the Baroness.

Baroness reached for a perfume bottle and sprayed George's face with it. He grunted, closing his eyes.

Baroness put the perfume bottle back on the table and put her hands on her waist, saying, "They'll be here tonight. I want them caught before they're seen."

George nodded and went back to stand beside his partner.

Baroness continued, "Everyone thinks they're dead. They better be that way by the end of the night." She warned.

"I've got a special treat for them." The other guard said, as he pulled out a taser from his pocket. "It'll put a shock through them and leave them incapacitated." He showed it to Baroness proudly, as if asking for praise.

John glared at him, 'Put your nasty hand anywhere near my kid and I will kill you.'

Baroness held out her hand and said, "Give it to me."

The guard hesitantly walked forward and gave her the taser.

Baroness examined it, "Hmm." She switched it on then used it on the guard.