5. ∂є νιℓ

════════ ⚠︎︎ ════════
Short Chapter
════════ ⚠︎︎ ════════

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

5.
The Angle

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

☯︎︎

Y/n put the last cutting of a newspaper which had "Countdown to the Black and white Ball" printed on it, and stuck it on the board along with a bunch of other paper cuttings.

She took a marker and made an arrow from the paper cutting to the necklace picture she had drawn.

"Done." She told the rest of the gang, turning to them as she closed the marker cap.

Elijah nodded at her, silently saying a thank you and gave her a quick peck on the cheek (which made Y/n smile, satisfied with her work)

Elijah pointed to the newspaper cutting, "Her Black and White Ball, that's where we'll do it."

"It's our biggest job ever." Jasper stated, taking off his hat. He turned to Horace, who lit a white cloth which dissolved in thin air, "Oi, Horace, attention."

Y/n sat down on a chair beside Jasper, looking at Horace thoughtfully, and grinned. 'Yes, this is going to be fun.'

☯︎︎

"We need to know their security setup."

Baroness laid on her bed, putting two slices of cucumber in her eyes, ready for her nine minutes power nap,.

"Where the cameras are."

Y/n and Elijah instantly walked out of the room, silently. Y/n nodded at Elijah and both of them parted their ways.

"Where the guards are posted."

Elijah walked around the halls noting where every security camera was placed and the guards were posted.

"And what the schedules are."

On the other side of the building, Y/n started to go through a bunch of paperwork checking the schedules.

"We need to know every detail and every blind spot."

Back in Baroness's room the silent room filled with the ringing of the alarm, indicating 9 minutes had passed.

Baroness turned the alarm off and took the cucumbers off her eyes. She opened her eyes.

Y/n was standing in front of her, smiling innocently, holding a small plate so the older woman could put the cucumber pieces on it. While Elijah stood near the door with a notepad and pencil in his hand, slightly panting.