6. ∂є νιℓ

╔═════ ∘◦ 💄 ◦∘ ══════╗

6.
Cruel and Hella

╚═════ ∘◦ 💋 ◦∘ ══════╝

☯︎︎

On the day of the Black and White Ball, Horace and Jasper reached the destination with a "Pest Control" truck. They parked it on the other side of the road watching the big Mansion, which stormed with rich guests arriving with fancy cars, dressed in all black and white.

"Right, let's do it." Horace said.

Jasper nodded, "Yeah. Let's go and ruin someone's day."

"You mean the Baroness?" Horace asked.

"Obviously, I mean, the Baroness." Jasper gave him a look as if saying 'are you an idiot?'

"Right." Horace answered halfheartedly.

The curly-haired man frowned at his friend, "Why? Who did you think I..."

Horace shrugged, "No, you said "someone." Someone could be anyone..."

Jasper sighed, questioning himself why even they were having this conversation and climbed down the truck, "Let's just do this, Horace."

Horace grunted, but got down as well. He started to walk towards the back door of the mansion, carrying a bag (where Wink disguised as a rat hid) and had a pest killing machine, on the other hand.

While Jasper got into the backside of the truck, opening a passage and getting inside an underground tunnel with his technical equipment.

At the door, Horace was stopped by a guard, "Not tonight, son."

Horace raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Well, you know what? They said it was an emergency."

The guard narrowed his eyes suspiciously, "This is a private event."

"Kind of vermin I deal with, they don't wait for an invitation." Horace stated, silently opening his bag to let Wink out. "What they do is, they get in, they bite posh people, who then froth at the mouth, their eyes spin in the back of their heads, and then the posh people die." He finished, with mimicking every word with his hands.

The guard scowled, "That's a beautiful story, mate. I almost welled up, yeah?"

Horace cut him dramatically, holding his hand up, "Freeze. Freeze." Then he warned, "Whatever you do, don't turn around."

The guard rolled his eyes and turned around anyway. Just to see a big 'rat' snarling, and then it jumped on him.

The gaurd screamed in terror and threw the 'rat' on the floor.

He looked back at Horace and yelled, "Well, don't just stand there! Get in and get him out!"

Horace watched satisfied, as Wink ran inside the mansion. He smirked to himself, then looked to the guard, "I told you not to turn around. And wash your hands." He pointed out and walked inside the mansion to kill the big 'rat'. "Heck of a rat, yeah? The size of a dog. But it's a rat."

☯︎︎

Two mysterious figures walked in front of the mansion. One female and the other Male. Head to toe covered in shiny white cloaks. The male was holding a stylish black cane in one hand and offered the hand to the female (who took it). Both of them started to walk towards the mansion with elegance.