PART 17

AUTHOR POV:

Ryu came downstairs after getting ready.
"Maria aunt is dinner ready?" She asked while using her phone

"Yes young misus" she said, ryu nodded her head and waited for them. She is waiting for jennie to come, even she wanted to meet her sister-in-laws.

Soon door bell rang, ryu stood while showing palm to maid for let her open the door.
Ryu open the door to meet tight hug, she gathered herself while hugging her back.

"I missed you baby" Jennie break the hug, ryu greeted the other person.

While namjoon and Jin hugged her, she gladly hug them back. Jisso and tzuyu smile while entering in the mansion.

"Wassup buddy?" Namjoon asked sitting beside ryu, ryu slightly smiled while uttering small 'alright'

"How are you ryu?" Mrs.kim asked, ryu tilted her head. First time she asked about her whereabouts, she sadly chuckled she knows she isn't asking about her but her son's wife.

"I'm good aunt" ryu replied, Mrs.kim nodded her head. Jin and namjoon were busy with there wives ryu looked at Jennie, she gestured her to come. Ryu nodded her head and did as she said.

"Ryu i'm g-going to America" Jennie said with the verge of crying, ryu frown her eyebrows while softly smiling

"You always wanted that I'm happy for you" ryu said, Jennie looked at her. How badly she wants to confess her make her take away from the all people's. She wants this little girl be hers.

"But I wanted when you were there" Jennie said making her chuckle, ryu hugged her while patting her back

"Firstly persuade your dream then I will come automatically to you" she said making Jennie chuckled, Jennie break the hug and raised her one eyebrow

"Before coming to Korea where were you USA or Australia?" Jennie asked, ryu nervously laughed.

"Unn-" she was cutt of by some sounds

"Who's there?" Ryu said, Jennie turn around and shrugged off while holding her hands. Ryu looked at Jennie she wanted to say what her brother is doing to her but can't she can't. She don't want to make her worried for her.

"When will that brat come?" Seokjin asked with little annoyance by his brothers carelessness, ryu looked at her expensive digital watch it's 9:00 PM taehyung come early daily. Why today exception?

"Maybe at work oppa" tzuyu said, but ryu frown her eyebrows her scary husband won't leave any chance to come home early to meet his wife. Top on cherry if Jennie is there, then he is going to stick with her like glue

"Eonnie how many months your baby is?" Ryu asked coming towards tzuyu, tzuyu softly smiled. While namjoon patted ryu head

"6 months" tzuyu said, ryu's eyes sparkle

"C-can i touch?" She hesitantly asked, tzuyu chuckled at her. "Yes you can afterall you're his aunt" tzuyu said, making ryu feel delighted. She touched her belly feeling curious for things.

"Ryu" namjoon called she tilted her head and looked at him with her blue eyes.

"How's is your school going?" Namjoon asked, ryu clench to her jeans. She don't know if she said, will taehyung punish her?

"Opp-" she was about to say, but door bell rang indicating someone came

"I will see" Jennie said and left, ryu looked at namjoon who was looking at door. She sighed in relief glance at her sister-in-law who was staring her deeply.